Hancock Bank ranked again
GULFPORT — BauerFinancial Inc. has named Hancock Bank among America’s strongest, safest financial institutions for the 20th consecutive year. It places Hancock in the top 21 percent of more than 8,000 rated institutions.
“It’s so important today to share some good banking news, and Hancock Bank makes that easy. Hancock Bank is a model community bank,” said BauerFinancial president Karen L. Dorway.
“We are honored that our customers remain confident in Hancock Bank as a safe place for their money and for their comprehensive consumer and business banking needs,” said Hancock Holding Company president and CEO Carl J. Chaney.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- JOSH MABUS: Bill Murray and business misfits
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Analysis: Closed meetings can feed false public impressions
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Bill would use casino taxes for bridges, little for tourism
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Statue depicts famous duel that originated 'Bowie knife'