Hancock Bank ranked again
GULFPORT — BauerFinancial Inc. has named Hancock Bank among America’s strongest, safest financial institutions for the 20th consecutive year. It places Hancock in the top 21 percent of more than 8,000 rated institutions.
“It’s so important today to share some good banking news, and Hancock Bank makes that easy. Hancock Bank is a model community bank,” said BauerFinancial president Karen L. Dorway.
“We are honored that our customers remain confident in Hancock Bank as a safe place for their money and for their comprehensive consumer and business banking needs,” said Hancock Holding Company president and CEO Carl J. Chaney.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Andrew Adams helps grow Addicus
- Grand juries charge seven with election violations
- Dak Prescott's autograph fetches a pretty penny
- Butler Snow names Crockoft new office director
- Farm theft investigation recovers $200K in stolen equipment
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image