Hancock Bank ranked again
by Wally Northway
Published: November 24,2009
Tags: banking and finance
GULFPORT — BauerFinancial Inc. has named Hancock Bank among America’s strongest, safest financial institutions for the 20th consecutive year. It places Hancock in the top 21 percent of more than 8,000 rated institutions.
“It’s so important today to share some good banking news, and Hancock Bank makes that easy. Hancock Bank is a model community bank,” said BauerFinancial president Karen L. Dorway.
“We are honored that our customers remain confident in Hancock Bank as a safe place for their money and for their comprehensive consumer and business banking needs,” said Hancock Holding Company president and CEO Carl J. Chaney.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- MDA introduces new 'Mississippi Homecoming' tourism ad campaign
- Crowded field lines up for Jackson mayoral election
- MSU Foundation names five new members
- Another fiberhood qualifies for C Spire 1-gigabit Internet service
- Cochran questions nominee concerning Stanford ponzi scheme
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- George’s Girls put shopping skills to work
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county