Hancock Bank ranked again
by Wally Northway
Published: November 24,2009
Tags: banking and finance
GULFPORT — BauerFinancial Inc. has named Hancock Bank among America’s strongest, safest financial institutions for the 20th consecutive year. It places Hancock in the top 21 percent of more than 8,000 rated institutions.
“It’s so important today to share some good banking news, and Hancock Bank makes that easy. Hancock Bank is a model community bank,” said BauerFinancial president Karen L. Dorway.
“We are honored that our customers remain confident in Hancock Bank as a safe place for their money and for their comprehensive consumer and business banking needs,” said Hancock Holding Company president and CEO Carl J. Chaney.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Click Boutique revives Hattiesburg downtown retail district
- KEEPING OUR EYE ON: Elizabeth Harris
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Brown would make history if confirmed as judge
- Real estate company paying $1M for compromising wetlands
- Authorities: Suspect in ricin-laced letters case appeared to try to run
- Froyo y’all: Couple brings 'delicious' dessert to Delta
- Undersecretary: 'I understand the frustration' over catfish inspections
- Nullification and interposition