Hancock Bank ranked again
GULFPORT — BauerFinancial Inc. has named Hancock Bank among America’s strongest, safest financial institutions for the 20th consecutive year. It places Hancock in the top 21 percent of more than 8,000 rated institutions.
“It’s so important today to share some good banking news, and Hancock Bank makes that easy. Hancock Bank is a model community bank,” said BauerFinancial president Karen L. Dorway.
“We are honored that our customers remain confident in Hancock Bank as a safe place for their money and for their comprehensive consumer and business banking needs,” said Hancock Holding Company president and CEO Carl J. Chaney.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Six out of eight universities could have higher tuitions in 2015
- Humana and Bill, Hillary and Chelsea Clinton Foundation partnering
- Federal appeals court: State's abortion law is unconstitutional
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow