Health Department awards CON
PHILADELPHIA — The Mississippi State Department of Health has issued a certificate of need (CON) to Neshoba County General Hospital and Nursing Home .
The CON authorizes the relocation and addition of 15 long-term care, skilled nursing facility beds from the former H.C. Watkins Extended Care Facility in Clarke County. The proposed project will not require additional personnel, new construction or any renovation of the existing facility.
The total capital expenditure for this project is $150,000.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Ole Miss chancellor: Talks continue over job status
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Delta Health Alliance CEO Karen Fox under investigation for possible misuse of funds
- Law to bolster utilities’ economic development efforts gets mixed reactions