Health Department awards CON
PHILADELPHIA — The Mississippi State Department of Health has issued a certificate of need (CON) to Neshoba County General Hospital and Nursing Home .
The CON authorizes the relocation and addition of 15 long-term care, skilled nursing facility beds from the former H.C. Watkins Extended Care Facility in Clarke County. The proposed project will not require additional personnel, new construction or any renovation of the existing facility.
The total capital expenditure for this project is $150,000.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Judge to hear from True the Vote as McDaniel attempts to overturn loss to Cochran
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill
- Google chooses Mad Genius as example of Internet use
- Two BancorpSouth mergers delayed by federal inquiries
- Health officials identify another case of chikungunya virus
- Biloxi council approves $29M contract for baseball stadium construction
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency
- Communities awarded national Main Street accreditation