Health Department awards CON
PHILADELPHIA — The Mississippi State Department of Health has issued a certificate of need (CON) to Neshoba County General Hospital and Nursing Home .
The CON authorizes the relocation and addition of 15 long-term care, skilled nursing facility beds from the former H.C. Watkins Extended Care Facility in Clarke County. The proposed project will not require additional personnel, new construction or any renovation of the existing facility.
The total capital expenditure for this project is $150,000.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- Keeping our eye on... Liz Lancaster
- GOP Sen. Thad Cochran to run for seventh term
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- Alcorn's finances being investigated; CFO resigns
- Hood issues opinion on open-carry gun law
- NEW ORLEANS SAINTS MOVING — Mississippi company has the task of moving the football team
- Court to hear case involving alligators and ExxonMobil