Health Department awards CON
PHILADELPHIA — The Mississippi State Department of Health has issued a certificate of need (CON) to Neshoba County General Hospital and Nursing Home .
The CON authorizes the relocation and addition of 15 long-term care, skilled nursing facility beds from the former H.C. Watkins Extended Care Facility in Clarke County. The proposed project will not require additional personnel, new construction or any renovation of the existing facility.
The total capital expenditure for this project is $150,000.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mississippi no longer has highest unemployment rate in nation
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- McDaniel cites Gunn's challenge in his attempt to overturn loss to Cochran
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- HCC works deal with MSU Extension Service for land to expand
- UPDATE — David Watkins says JRA left him in dark about HUD's Farish St. involvement
- Report: Mississippi has worst child poverty rate in U.S.
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- Education leaders applying for $15M in grants for pre-kindergarten program