Health Department awards CON
PHILADELPHIA — The Mississippi State Department of Health has issued a certificate of need (CON) to Neshoba County General Hospital and Nursing Home .
The CON authorizes the relocation and addition of 15 long-term care, skilled nursing facility beds from the former H.C. Watkins Extended Care Facility in Clarke County. The proposed project will not require additional personnel, new construction or any renovation of the existing facility.
The total capital expenditure for this project is $150,000.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Senate passes teacher pay raise legislation
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- The First acquiring Alabama bank in cash/stock deal
- Lawmakers debating alternative to Medicaid expansion
- District at Eastover takes shape with financing in place, tenant signings under way
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- Todd Smith's Spin Cycle — Not milk! It’s end of era for milk industry’s iconic ‘Got Milk?’ campaign
- MBJ's Businesswoman of the Year never expected her career to take this path
- Mississippi ag aviation plays a critical role in production and profitability