Clark wins MSCPA award
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 30,2009
For the second consecutive year, a University of Southern Mississippi faculty member has captured the Mississippi Society of CPA (MSCPA) Accounting Educator of the Year award. Dr. Stan Clark, a professor in the Southern Miss School of Accountancy, follows in the footsteps of colleague Rod Posey as the 2010 recipient. Since the award’s inception in 1987, this marks the first time that instructors from the same school have captured the honor in successive years.
Clark, 49, a Decatur native, earned his undergraduate and master’s degrees in accounting from Southern Miss before obtaining his doctorate at the University of Kentucky.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mississippi no longer has highest unemployment rate in nation
- McDaniel cites Gunn's challenge in his attempt to overturn loss to Cochran
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- Once the bane of only Southerners, kudzu is migrating north and west
- UPDATE — David Watkins says JRA left him in dark about HUD's Farish St. involvement
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- SouthGroup Insurance named to 'Best Practices' study
- Senators push for protecting steel producers from imported rebar