Clark wins MSCPA award
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 30,2009
For the second consecutive year, a University of Southern Mississippi faculty member has captured the Mississippi Society of CPA (MSCPA) Accounting Educator of the Year award. Dr. Stan Clark, a professor in the Southern Miss School of Accountancy, follows in the footsteps of colleague Rod Posey as the 2010 recipient. Since the award’s inception in 1987, this marks the first time that instructors from the same school have captured the honor in successive years.
Clark, 49, a Decatur native, earned his undergraduate and master’s degrees in accounting from Southern Miss before obtaining his doctorate at the University of Kentucky.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- District at Eastover construction to start later this year
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Stabenow, Cochran brace for full Senate vote on Farm Bill
- Ex-Northwest Rankin coach David Coates dies before drug trial
- Keeping Our Eye On Nathan McNeill
- Counties ‘hoping to get it right’ as they await Tuscaloosa Marine shale boom
- Forward-thinking power companies transform “disruptions” into opportunities
- OUR VIEW: USM makes right call by calling off tornado relief campaign