Clark wins MSCPA award
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 30,2009
For the second consecutive year, a University of Southern Mississippi faculty member has captured the Mississippi Society of CPA (MSCPA) Accounting Educator of the Year award. Dr. Stan Clark, a professor in the Southern Miss School of Accountancy, follows in the footsteps of colleague Rod Posey as the 2010 recipient. Since the award’s inception in 1987, this marks the first time that instructors from the same school have captured the honor in successive years.
Clark, 49, a Decatur native, earned his undergraduate and master’s degrees in accounting from Southern Miss before obtaining his doctorate at the University of Kentucky.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Mississippi judge dismisses lawsuit seeking to overturn Sen. Cochran's GOP primary win
- George Flaggs regrets repayment flaw in lending law
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- Chefs John Folse and Rick Tramonto are dotting every ‘i’ and crossing every ‘t’ in the development of Seafood R’evolution, which is set to open in November
- Bryant issues executive order to establish Delta water task force
- PEDIGREE dog food recalled; might contain metal fragments