Clark wins MSCPA award
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 30,2009
For the second consecutive year, a University of Southern Mississippi faculty member has captured the Mississippi Society of CPA (MSCPA) Accounting Educator of the Year award. Dr. Stan Clark, a professor in the Southern Miss School of Accountancy, follows in the footsteps of colleague Rod Posey as the 2010 recipient. Since the award’s inception in 1987, this marks the first time that instructors from the same school have captured the honor in successive years.
Clark, 49, a Decatur native, earned his undergraduate and master’s degrees in accounting from Southern Miss before obtaining his doctorate at the University of Kentucky.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- WILLOUGHBY: Mayo Flynt leads AT&T Mississippi by enjoying both work and workers
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- J.McLaughlin to open in Highland Village next spring