Clark wins MSCPA award
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 30,2009
For the second consecutive year, a University of Southern Mississippi faculty member has captured the Mississippi Society of CPA (MSCPA) Accounting Educator of the Year award. Dr. Stan Clark, a professor in the Southern Miss School of Accountancy, follows in the footsteps of colleague Rod Posey as the 2010 recipient. Since the award’s inception in 1987, this marks the first time that instructors from the same school have captured the honor in successive years.
Clark, 49, a Decatur native, earned his undergraduate and master’s degrees in accounting from Southern Miss before obtaining his doctorate at the University of Kentucky.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Congressional delegation applauds Air Force's decision on Keesler, but not satisfied
- Businessman involved in Frankel insurance scam dies at 81
- Report: Mississippi sees biggest hike in home insurance premiums in U.S.
- Giles Ward will not seek reelection to Senate
- County rescinds gun ban; sheriff says lawmakers may 'deal with the consequences'
- (UPDATED) Making Jackson-Evers affordable to Allegiant is key to regaining Orlando service
- Commission to decide if emergency should be declared in Delta school system
- Leadership in Law nomination form
- Ex-state employee gets jail time for embezzling from school
- MDOT study: State's airports generate $2.5B-plus in economic activity