Four promoted at Forrest General
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 30,2009
Forrest General Hospital is proud to announce the promotion of four of its employees. Cheryl Barnes, who previously served as controller in the Department of Finance, has been promoted to director of decision support. Barnes joined the Forrest General team 10 years ago, and has over 32 years experience in financial healthcare.
Chris Leonard has been promoted from his previous role as assistant controller in the Finance Department to controller. Leonard has 19 years of experience in finance and accounting, nine of those in Forrest General’s Finance Department.
Angela Pace has been promoted to chief quality officer. Pace, who previously served as director of quality management services, has worked with Forrest General for 27 years, including nine years of experience in quality management services.
Millie Swan has been promoted to chief marketing and medical staff services officer. Swan, who previously served as director of marketing and medical staff services, has been practicing healthcare marketing and physician relations for more than 20 years, serving for more than14 years at Forrest General.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Tyler Raborn finds success and fulfillment with Raborn Media
- Judge to hear from True the Vote as McDaniel attempts to overturn loss to Cochran
- Under state probe, All American Check Cashing gets ‘F’ rating from Better Business Bureau
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Manning family establishes health care initiative at UMMC
- Walker sentenced to 18 months for fraud, conspiracy
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill
- Supreme Court deals blow to McDaniel's election challenge