Four promoted at Forrest General
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 30,2009
Forrest General Hospital is proud to announce the promotion of four of its employees. Cheryl Barnes, who previously served as controller in the Department of Finance, has been promoted to director of decision support. Barnes joined the Forrest General team 10 years ago, and has over 32 years experience in financial healthcare.
Chris Leonard has been promoted from his previous role as assistant controller in the Finance Department to controller. Leonard has 19 years of experience in finance and accounting, nine of those in Forrest General’s Finance Department.
Angela Pace has been promoted to chief quality officer. Pace, who previously served as director of quality management services, has worked with Forrest General for 27 years, including nine years of experience in quality management services.
Millie Swan has been promoted to chief marketing and medical staff services officer. Swan, who previously served as director of marketing and medical staff services, has been practicing healthcare marketing and physician relations for more than 20 years, serving for more than14 years at Forrest General.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- New law on taxing methods hailed as big win for businesses
- MSU researchers develop timber-management software
- News The Way You Want It!
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- BRENT CHRISTENSEN — Entrepreneurs: A vital fuel for Mississippi’s Economy
- Fight between county, insurer over courthouse fire continues