Four promoted at Forrest General
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 30,2009
Forrest General Hospital is proud to announce the promotion of four of its employees. Cheryl Barnes, who previously served as controller in the Department of Finance, has been promoted to director of decision support. Barnes joined the Forrest General team 10 years ago, and has over 32 years experience in financial healthcare.
Chris Leonard has been promoted from his previous role as assistant controller in the Finance Department to controller. Leonard has 19 years of experience in finance and accounting, nine of those in Forrest General’s Finance Department.
Angela Pace has been promoted to chief quality officer. Pace, who previously served as director of quality management services, has worked with Forrest General for 27 years, including nine years of experience in quality management services.
Millie Swan has been promoted to chief marketing and medical staff services officer. Swan, who previously served as director of marketing and medical staff services, has been practicing healthcare marketing and physician relations for more than 20 years, serving for more than14 years at Forrest General.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Attorney McRae challenging Miss. treasurer in GOP primary
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement
- Choctaws' new hospital nearing completion
- Judge names receiver for KiOR plant, but tax payment unclear
- Rival plans filed to end Cleveland schools federal oversight
- Tommy Robertson indicted on five counts of embezzlement
- Ecolab reducing Columbus workforce
- (VIDEO) ALAN TURNER: Wilson says he’s ready for elected office
- Production under way at Grammer AG in Tupelo