Four promoted at Forrest General
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 30,2009
Forrest General Hospital is proud to announce the promotion of four of its employees. Cheryl Barnes, who previously served as controller in the Department of Finance, has been promoted to director of decision support. Barnes joined the Forrest General team 10 years ago, and has over 32 years experience in financial healthcare.
Chris Leonard has been promoted from his previous role as assistant controller in the Finance Department to controller. Leonard has 19 years of experience in finance and accounting, nine of those in Forrest General’s Finance Department.
Angela Pace has been promoted to chief quality officer. Pace, who previously served as director of quality management services, has worked with Forrest General for 27 years, including nine years of experience in quality management services.
Millie Swan has been promoted to chief marketing and medical staff services officer. Swan, who previously served as director of marketing and medical staff services, has been practicing healthcare marketing and physician relations for more than 20 years, serving for more than14 years at Forrest General.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Former Godwin CEO Danny Mitchell dies at 66
- Northrop Grumman lands $354M Air Force contract for Global Hawks
- MDOT: Work on I-269 is on schedule, several phases at halfway point
- More school districts join MAEP lawsuit brought by Musgrove
- Thousands of acres of Delta farmland to go on auction block
- BLAKE WILSON: Danny Mitchell was a remarkable business leader, a better friend
- Court tosses challenge to Miss. Silicon’s clean air permit
- S&P: State in top 10 in U.S. in sales tax dependency