Harrah’s honored for minority advocacy
TUNICA — Representatives from Harrah’s Entertainment Mississippi were recently presented with a Minority Advocate Award at the Minority Diversity Association of Mississippi’s annual awards banquet in Jackson.
“At Harrah’s Entertainment we believe in the power and endless potential of minority businesses in our community. We are proud to stand alongside the Minority Contractors Association of Mississippi as it pays tribute to minority businesses in Mississippi,” said Valerie Morris, vice president of sales, communications and community affairs, Harrah’s Mid-South Region.
Harrah’s Entertainment Inc. is the world’s largest provider of branded casino entertainment through operating subsidiaries.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Harrah’s honored for minority advocacy”
Top Posts & Pages
- Lawmakers debating alternative to Medicaid expansion
- UPDATED: House subcommittee tosses discrimination elements from religious freedom bill
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Senate passes teacher pay raise legislation
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi