Harrah’s honored for minority advocacy
TUNICA — Representatives from Harrah’s Entertainment Mississippi were recently presented with a Minority Advocate Award at the Minority Diversity Association of Mississippi’s annual awards banquet in Jackson.
“At Harrah’s Entertainment we believe in the power and endless potential of minority businesses in our community. We are proud to stand alongside the Minority Contractors Association of Mississippi as it pays tribute to minority businesses in Mississippi,” said Valerie Morris, vice president of sales, communications and community affairs, Harrah’s Mid-South Region.
Harrah’s Entertainment Inc. is the world’s largest provider of branded casino entertainment through operating subsidiaries.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Harrah’s honored for minority advocacy”
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Oxford’s FNC getting new headquarters
- QUIRKY? NO, JERKY — Whatever your craving, Beef Jerky Outlets likely has the flavor among 200+ choices
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- Federal charges dropped against Shumate after guilty plea
- ALAN TURNER — The ‘Internet of things’ is focus of Camgian's Gary Butler
- Cochran's attorneys argue for dismissal of McDaniel's lawsuit
- MEMA warns of hottest temperatures of the year
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — State roots key to Edge Theory's Joe Stradinger