Harrah’s honored for minority advocacy
TUNICA — Representatives from Harrah’s Entertainment Mississippi were recently presented with a Minority Advocate Award at the Minority Diversity Association of Mississippi’s annual awards banquet in Jackson.
“At Harrah’s Entertainment we believe in the power and endless potential of minority businesses in our community. We are proud to stand alongside the Minority Contractors Association of Mississippi as it pays tribute to minority businesses in Mississippi,” said Valerie Morris, vice president of sales, communications and community affairs, Harrah’s Mid-South Region.
Harrah’s Entertainment Inc. is the world’s largest provider of branded casino entertainment through operating subsidiaries.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Harrah’s honored for minority advocacy”
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — Just how long can Dan stand?
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- Chancery judge delays JRA bond approval for Jackson's Westin hotel
- KILL BILL: Common Core death knell heads to Gov. Bryant's desk
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Keeping our eye on: Neal Stephens
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Cal-Maine income skyrockets as prices rise and costs shrink
- Business groups file briefs in support of Kemper coal plant rehearing