Harrah’s honored for minority advocacy
TUNICA — Representatives from Harrah’s Entertainment Mississippi were recently presented with a Minority Advocate Award at the Minority Diversity Association of Mississippi’s annual awards banquet in Jackson.
“At Harrah’s Entertainment we believe in the power and endless potential of minority businesses in our community. We are proud to stand alongside the Minority Contractors Association of Mississippi as it pays tribute to minority businesses in Mississippi,” said Valerie Morris, vice president of sales, communications and community affairs, Harrah’s Mid-South Region.
Harrah’s Entertainment Inc. is the world’s largest provider of branded casino entertainment through operating subsidiaries.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Harrah’s honored for minority advocacy”
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- McDaniel files legal arguments as he looks to overturn Cochran loss
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Fitch gives Mississippi Power a negative outlook due to Kemper plant
- UPDATED: Jackson agrees to repay HUD $1.5 million for Farish Street blunders
- Mississippi River mayors announce 'seed money' for waterfront developments
- Payday lender expects clean bill from regulators