Harrah’s honored for minority advocacy
TUNICA — Representatives from Harrah’s Entertainment Mississippi were recently presented with a Minority Advocate Award at the Minority Diversity Association of Mississippi’s annual awards banquet in Jackson.
“At Harrah’s Entertainment we believe in the power and endless potential of minority businesses in our community. We are proud to stand alongside the Minority Contractors Association of Mississippi as it pays tribute to minority businesses in Mississippi,” said Valerie Morris, vice president of sales, communications and community affairs, Harrah’s Mid-South Region.
Harrah’s Entertainment Inc. is the world’s largest provider of branded casino entertainment through operating subsidiaries.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Harrah’s honored for minority advocacy”
Top Posts & Pages
- HUNTER ARNOLD: Mississippi, Gulf Coast states focus on global business markets
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- BILL CRAWFORD: Keep schools free from preventable diseases
- Report ranks state schools' performance 51st in the nation
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season