Herrin wins inaugural MSHE award
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 30,2009
Sam Herrin, director of project management at Forrest General Hospital, has been recognized as the first recipient of the Mississippi Hospital Association Society for Healthcare Engineers (MSHE) Dennis Cagle Memorial Engineer of the Year Award. This award recognizes those engineers who go the extra mile to promote the Healthcare Engineering profession.
Herrin has been in the field of Healthcare Engineering for more than 32 years, has been a member of the MSHE and the American Society of Healthcare Engineers (ASHE), and also served one term as president and two terms as board member of the MSHE. Herrin has also achieved the distinction of Fellow with the MSHE, Fellow with the ASHE, and is a certified healthcare facility manager.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Counties ‘hoping to get it right’ as they await Tuscaloosa Marine shale boom
- PSC’s Mississippi Power probe continues as regulators mull next move
- Department of Environmental Quality developing water sources plan
- Stabenow, Cochran brace for full Senate vote on Farm Bill
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Click Boutique revives Hattiesburg downtown retail district
- District at Eastover construction to start later this year
- OUR VIEW: USM makes right call by calling off tornado relief campaign
- Officials hoping quail numbers will rebound