Herrin wins inaugural MSHE award
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 30,2009
Sam Herrin, director of project management at Forrest General Hospital, has been recognized as the first recipient of the Mississippi Hospital Association Society for Healthcare Engineers (MSHE) Dennis Cagle Memorial Engineer of the Year Award. This award recognizes those engineers who go the extra mile to promote the Healthcare Engineering profession.
Herrin has been in the field of Healthcare Engineering for more than 32 years, has been a member of the MSHE and the American Society of Healthcare Engineers (ASHE), and also served one term as president and two terms as board member of the MSHE. Herrin has also achieved the distinction of Fellow with the MSHE, Fellow with the ASHE, and is a certified healthcare facility manager.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- MBJ Special report: MDA numbers help with cities’ retail pitches
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- COO of TL Wallace Construction keeps eye on revenue growth and profits
- Woman found guilty of murder in buttocks injection case
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years