Herrin wins inaugural MSHE award
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 30,2009
Sam Herrin, director of project management at Forrest General Hospital, has been recognized as the first recipient of the Mississippi Hospital Association Society for Healthcare Engineers (MSHE) Dennis Cagle Memorial Engineer of the Year Award. This award recognizes those engineers who go the extra mile to promote the Healthcare Engineering profession.
Herrin has been in the field of Healthcare Engineering for more than 32 years, has been a member of the MSHE and the American Society of Healthcare Engineers (ASHE), and also served one term as president and two terms as board member of the MSHE. Herrin has also achieved the distinction of Fellow with the MSHE, Fellow with the ASHE, and is a certified healthcare facility manager.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Regions must pay $7.5 million in fines over illegal overdraft fees
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- Bradley Arant Boult Cummings attorney Alan Perry takes office as IHL board president
- DAVID DALLAS: Getting a grip on LGBT issues
- Mississippian Glenn McCullough Jr. gets nod as new MDA chief
- Governor signs fracking bill as database comes under scrutiny
- Irby commits suicide after wife's prison release
- Meridian DJ group brings dubstep, EDM to Queen City