Herrin wins inaugural MSHE award
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 30,2009
Sam Herrin, director of project management at Forrest General Hospital, has been recognized as the first recipient of the Mississippi Hospital Association Society for Healthcare Engineers (MSHE) Dennis Cagle Memorial Engineer of the Year Award. This award recognizes those engineers who go the extra mile to promote the Healthcare Engineering profession.
Herrin has been in the field of Healthcare Engineering for more than 32 years, has been a member of the MSHE and the American Society of Healthcare Engineers (ASHE), and also served one term as president and two terms as board member of the MSHE. Herrin has also achieved the distinction of Fellow with the MSHE, Fellow with the ASHE, and is a certified healthcare facility manager.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Deal for Jackson-Orlando flights in works with Allegiant
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge
- Explosion at Coast fish plant leaves one dead, three injured
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- Former Gov. Musgrove pushing lawsuit to school districts
- Former state lawmaker Green dies at home at age 62
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- 'Get on Up' movie opens in Madison with Chadwick Boseman and Tate Taylor walking the red carpet