Herrin wins inaugural MSHE award
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 30,2009
Sam Herrin, director of project management at Forrest General Hospital, has been recognized as the first recipient of the Mississippi Hospital Association Society for Healthcare Engineers (MSHE) Dennis Cagle Memorial Engineer of the Year Award. This award recognizes those engineers who go the extra mile to promote the Healthcare Engineering profession.
Herrin has been in the field of Healthcare Engineering for more than 32 years, has been a member of the MSHE and the American Society of Healthcare Engineers (ASHE), and also served one term as president and two terms as board member of the MSHE. Herrin has also achieved the distinction of Fellow with the MSHE, Fellow with the ASHE, and is a certified healthcare facility manager.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- Barbour to lead Butler Snow economic development firm
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life