Koerber named a ‘Champion’
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 30,2009
The American Institute of Certified Public Accountants has named Jim Koerber, CPA/ABV, CVA, CFE, CFF as a Certified in Financial Forensics Champion. Koerber is a shareholder in The Koerber Company, P.A., which provides valuation and litigation services for attorneys, CPAs and clients.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Federal appeals court: State's abortion law is unconstitutional
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three
- Court hits David Watkins with $600,000 order over Retro Metro issues