Koerber named a ‘Champion’
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 30,2009
The American Institute of Certified Public Accountants has named Jim Koerber, CPA/ABV, CVA, CFE, CFF as a Certified in Financial Forensics Champion. Koerber is a shareholder in The Koerber Company, P.A., which provides valuation and litigation services for attorneys, CPAs and clients.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mississippi no longer has highest unemployment rate in nation
- McDaniel cites Gunn's challenge in his attempt to overturn loss to Cochran
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- Outside group files arguments supporting McDaniel
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- Court rules board can discipline West Virginia radiologist
- Once the bane of only Southerners, kudzu is migrating north and west
- MDEQ fines metalworking firm over hazardous waste