Koerber named a ‘Champion’
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 30,2009
The American Institute of Certified Public Accountants has named Jim Koerber, CPA/ABV, CVA, CFE, CFF as a Certified in Financial Forensics Champion. Koerber is a shareholder in The Koerber Company, P.A., which provides valuation and litigation services for attorneys, CPAs and clients.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- Keeping our eye on... Liz Lancaster
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- Alcorn's finances being investigated; CFO resigns
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- NEW ORLEANS SAINTS MOVING — Mississippi company has the task of moving the football team
- Hood issues opinion on open-carry gun law
- GOP Sen. Thad Cochran to run for seventh term
- State of Louisiana mulling plan for Amtrak route