Koerber named a ‘Champion’
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 30,2009
The American Institute of Certified Public Accountants has named Jim Koerber, CPA/ABV, CVA, CFE, CFF as a Certified in Financial Forensics Champion. Koerber is a shareholder in The Koerber Company, P.A., which provides valuation and litigation services for attorneys, CPAs and clients.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- Cochran calls on EPA for review of Yazoo Backwater Project
- State Sen. Gandy hospitalized in South America
- Number of requests for general election absentee ballots roughly same as primary
- Camgian launches Internet of Things product called Egburt
- After string of losses, O'Hara sees himself as Senate 'protest vote'
- Former Mississippi First Lady Carroll Waller dies at 87