Koerber named a ‘Champion’
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 30,2009
The American Institute of Certified Public Accountants has named Jim Koerber, CPA/ABV, CVA, CFE, CFF as a Certified in Financial Forensics Champion. Koerber is a shareholder in The Koerber Company, P.A., which provides valuation and litigation services for attorneys, CPAs and clients.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- HUNTER ARNOLD: Mississippi, Gulf Coast states focus on global business markets
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- Starkville's Cotton Mill Marketplace hotel breaks ground Wednesday
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- AWAITING ITS FATE: Gables complex may have to shrink to meet law
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement