KPMG adds audit associates
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 30,2009
KPMG, LLP, has added five audit associates to its payroll. Eddreka Anthony received a bachelor of accountancy degree and MBA from Mississippi State University (MSU).
Lance Holladay received a bachelors and masters degree in accounting from MSU.
Daniel Perry received a bachelor in business administration from Mississippi College and a masters in accountancy from MSU.
Carrie Ishee received an associate of arts, bachelor of science in business administration with an emphasis in accounting and master of professional accountancy from the University of Southern Mississippi (USM).
Ashley Verrette received a bachelors in business administration with an emphasis in accounting and a masters in professional accountancy from USM.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Tyler Raborn finds success and fulfillment with Raborn Media
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Judge to hear from True the Vote as McDaniel attempts to overturn loss to Cochran
- Under state probe, All American Check Cashing gets ‘F’ rating from Better Business Bureau
- Manning family establishes health care initiative at UMMC
- Walker sentenced to 18 months for fraud, conspiracy
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill
- Supreme Court deals blow to McDaniel's election challenge