KPMG adds audit associates
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 30,2009
KPMG, LLP, has added five audit associates to its payroll. Eddreka Anthony received a bachelor of accountancy degree and MBA from Mississippi State University (MSU).
Lance Holladay received a bachelors and masters degree in accounting from MSU.
Daniel Perry received a bachelor in business administration from Mississippi College and a masters in accountancy from MSU.
Carrie Ishee received an associate of arts, bachelor of science in business administration with an emphasis in accounting and master of professional accountancy from the University of Southern Mississippi (USM).
Ashley Verrette received a bachelors in business administration with an emphasis in accounting and a masters in professional accountancy from USM.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Tanger Outlets involved in Southaven project
- New Mississippi state highway map is available for the public
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- J.McLaughlin to open in Highland Village next spring
- DAVID DALLAS: Who in the Hell are We?
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- Analysts hail BancorpSouth stock buyback as ‘handsome’ reward for shareholders