KPMG adds audit associates
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 30,2009
KPMG, LLP, has added five audit associates to its payroll. Eddreka Anthony received a bachelor of accountancy degree and MBA from Mississippi State University (MSU).
Lance Holladay received a bachelors and masters degree in accounting from MSU.
Daniel Perry received a bachelor in business administration from Mississippi College and a masters in accountancy from MSU.
Carrie Ishee received an associate of arts, bachelor of science in business administration with an emphasis in accounting and master of professional accountancy from the University of Southern Mississippi (USM).
Ashley Verrette received a bachelors in business administration with an emphasis in accounting and a masters in professional accountancy from USM.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Tax slasher productions comes to Mississippi
- Status of some bills in the Mississippi Legislature
- Proposed ammo ban empties shelves
- Locker doors opening for Clinton inventor after ‘Shark Tank’
- Hattiesburg wastewater treatment system could cost $152M
- (UPDATED — BREAKING NEWS) American Specialty Alloys won’t locate $1.2B mill in Mississippi
- BILL CRAWFORD: Gunn steals tax cut spotlight
- Longtime Biloxi mayor Holloway resigns
- Columbus-built Airbus gets FAA airworthiness approval