KPMG adds audit associates
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 30,2009
KPMG, LLP, has added five audit associates to its payroll. Eddreka Anthony received a bachelor of accountancy degree and MBA from Mississippi State University (MSU).
Lance Holladay received a bachelors and masters degree in accounting from MSU.
Daniel Perry received a bachelor in business administration from Mississippi College and a masters in accountancy from MSU.
Carrie Ishee received an associate of arts, bachelor of science in business administration with an emphasis in accounting and master of professional accountancy from the University of Southern Mississippi (USM).
Ashley Verrette received a bachelors in business administration with an emphasis in accounting and a masters in professional accountancy from USM.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- BankPlus recognized for alternative program to payday lending
- Investigators find massive Ag Museum fire was an accident
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food