KPMG adds audit associates
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 30,2009
KPMG, LLP, has added five audit associates to its payroll. Eddreka Anthony received a bachelor of accountancy degree and MBA from Mississippi State University (MSU).
Lance Holladay received a bachelors and masters degree in accounting from MSU.
Daniel Perry received a bachelor in business administration from Mississippi College and a masters in accountancy from MSU.
Carrie Ishee received an associate of arts, bachelor of science in business administration with an emphasis in accounting and master of professional accountancy from the University of Southern Mississippi (USM).
Ashley Verrette received a bachelors in business administration with an emphasis in accounting and a masters in professional accountancy from USM.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- Federal appeals court: State's abortion law is unconstitutional
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years