MBJ should be ashamed
I am not sure why the Mississippi Business Journal keeps picking on Charles and Chris Evans.
The liberal media loves to find small business owners around the country and put them in tough situations just so you can exploit them for your own gains.
Conservative America understands what is going on and movements like the Tea Parties around the country are showing how we can take our country back.
The Mississippi Business Journal should be ashamed.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- UPDATED: Jackson agrees to repay HUD $1.5 million for Farish Street blunders
- Gov. Bryant intervening in same-sex couple's divorce
- Vicksburg mayor marries during lunch break
- City leaders vote against offering insurance to one adult, possibly same-sex partner
- School superintendent says he never intended to hire wife's uncle, but recommended him
- Mississippi River mayors announce 'seed money' for waterfront developments
- MBJ's Business Marketplace set for Friday at Mississippi's Trade Mart
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015