Memorial names newest ‘Stars’
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 30,2009
Memorial Hospital at Gulfport has named the recipients of the third quarter 2009 Star awards, Memorial’s highest honor. STAR, Service, Teamwork, Attitude and Respect, was developed to recognize outstanding customer service.
STAR recipients are top row (L-R): Rosetta Miller, hospice; Gary Lunsford, diagnostic imaging; Lillian Cook, medical/surgical services; and, Dr. David Kuhlmann, NICU, Women & Children Services; middle row: James Ryan, emergency services; Bobbi Berry, community and corporate relations; and, Diann Brown; neurosciences and rehabilitation; seated: Julie Brandon, women and children services; Dr. Eric Lawson, diagnostic imaging; and, Dr. Chelsea Grow, neurology.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Former Godwin CEO Danny Mitchell dies at 66
- Thousands of acres of Delta farmland to go on auction block
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- Northrop Grumman lands $354M Air Force contract for Global Hawks
- Gov. Bryant sets special election date for Senate District 17
- Board files suit against VA over release of patients' names
- City trying to determine who has authority to spend gaming money
- Mississippi sounds coming to Americana Music Festival & Conference