Memorial names newest ‘Stars’
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 30,2009
Memorial Hospital at Gulfport has named the recipients of the third quarter 2009 Star awards, Memorial’s highest honor. STAR, Service, Teamwork, Attitude and Respect, was developed to recognize outstanding customer service.
STAR recipients are top row (L-R): Rosetta Miller, hospice; Gary Lunsford, diagnostic imaging; Lillian Cook, medical/surgical services; and, Dr. David Kuhlmann, NICU, Women & Children Services; middle row: James Ryan, emergency services; Bobbi Berry, community and corporate relations; and, Diann Brown; neurosciences and rehabilitation; seated: Julie Brandon, women and children services; Dr. Eric Lawson, diagnostic imaging; and, Dr. Chelsea Grow, neurology.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Mississippi Power CEO's departure due to withholding Kemper information from regulators
- Study says Nissan subsidies total $1.33B; MDA says overestimated
- Tenn. company makes unspecified offer to lease hospital
- Renee Flynt made Craftsmen's Guild president
- Small business owners take picture perfect advantages with Instagram
- Defunct casino to be moved; cost could rise depending on 'crud'
- Nullification and interposition
- Undersecretary: 'I understand the frustration' over catfish inspections