Memorial names newest ‘Stars’
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 30,2009
Memorial Hospital at Gulfport has named the recipients of the third quarter 2009 Star awards, Memorial’s highest honor. STAR, Service, Teamwork, Attitude and Respect, was developed to recognize outstanding customer service.
STAR recipients are top row (L-R): Rosetta Miller, hospice; Gary Lunsford, diagnostic imaging; Lillian Cook, medical/surgical services; and, Dr. David Kuhlmann, NICU, Women & Children Services; middle row: James Ryan, emergency services; Bobbi Berry, community and corporate relations; and, Diann Brown; neurosciences and rehabilitation; seated: Julie Brandon, women and children services; Dr. Eric Lawson, diagnostic imaging; and, Dr. Chelsea Grow, neurology.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Watkins says JRA out to block him from Farish by repaying HUD $1.5M
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- State renews battle over water use with city of Memphis
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015