Memorial names newest ‘Stars’
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 30,2009
Memorial Hospital at Gulfport has named the recipients of the third quarter 2009 Star awards, Memorial’s highest honor. STAR, Service, Teamwork, Attitude and Respect, was developed to recognize outstanding customer service.
STAR recipients are top row (L-R): Rosetta Miller, hospice; Gary Lunsford, diagnostic imaging; Lillian Cook, medical/surgical services; and, Dr. David Kuhlmann, NICU, Women & Children Services; middle row: James Ryan, emergency services; Bobbi Berry, community and corporate relations; and, Diann Brown; neurosciences and rehabilitation; seated: Julie Brandon, women and children services; Dr. Eric Lawson, diagnostic imaging; and, Dr. Chelsea Grow, neurology.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Justice Department files complaint against tax preparer
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county
- Report: State's emergency care ranks highest in Southeast
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- George’s Girls put shopping skills to work
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Union-restricting legislation moves forward
- Boyd Gaming reports drop in in-state net revenue