Memorial names newest ‘Stars’
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 30,2009
Memorial Hospital at Gulfport has named the recipients of the third quarter 2009 Star awards, Memorial’s highest honor. STAR, Service, Teamwork, Attitude and Respect, was developed to recognize outstanding customer service.
STAR recipients are top row (L-R): Rosetta Miller, hospice; Gary Lunsford, diagnostic imaging; Lillian Cook, medical/surgical services; and, Dr. David Kuhlmann, NICU, Women & Children Services; middle row: James Ryan, emergency services; Bobbi Berry, community and corporate relations; and, Diann Brown; neurosciences and rehabilitation; seated: Julie Brandon, women and children services; Dr. Eric Lawson, diagnostic imaging; and, Dr. Chelsea Grow, neurology.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- Judge to hear from True the Vote as McDaniel attempts to overturn loss to Cochran
- Google chooses Mad Genius as example of Internet use
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill
- Two BancorpSouth mergers delayed by federal inquiries
- Health officials identify another case of chikungunya virus
- Biloxi council approves $29M contract for baseball stadium construction
- Wasted away — Margaritaville in Biloxi to close by Sept. 19
- Cochran continues to question EPA over new regulations