Memorial presents service awards
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 30,2009
Tags: Alma Johnson, Betty Brown, Carl Berry, Cathy Bort, Christine Weiland, Donna Whitfield, Evelyn Weaver, GULFPORT, Irene Brown, Jarvis Harrison, Jennifer Hurlbert, JoAnn Parker, John Heaton, Kathy Ladner, Lucy Varnado, Memorial Hospital, Rhonda Pearce, Sheral Cooke, Sherri Houston, Sherry Hard, Virginia Young
Memorial Hospital at Gulfport recognized a number of employees for their continued service and dedication at a special awards ceremony. Irene Brown, R.N., director of women and children services was recognized for 40 years of service.
Employees recognized for 30 years of service were Carl Berry, Jarvis Harrison, Lucy Varnado, Evelyn Weaver and Virginia Young.
Employees recognized for 25 years of service were Cathy Bort, Betty Brown, Sheral Cooke, Sherry Hard, John Heaton, Sherri Houston, Jennifer Hurlbert, Alma Johnson, Kathy Ladner, JoAnn Parker, Rhonda Pearce, Christine Weiland and Donna Whitfield.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- Mississippi judge dismisses lawsuit seeking to overturn Sen. Cochran's GOP primary win
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- Judge expected to rule today on McDaniel's challenge of loss to Cochran
- Isle of Capri reports decreased in-state revenues; experiencing 'market pressures'
- Circuit clerks question how to get records to McDaniel's trial
- Chefs John Folse and Rick Tramonto are dotting every ‘i’ and crossing every ‘t’ in the development of Seafood R’evolution, which is set to open in November