Memorial presents service awards
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 30,2009
Tags: Alma Johnson, Betty Brown, Carl Berry, Cathy Bort, Christine Weiland, Donna Whitfield, Evelyn Weaver, GULFPORT, Irene Brown, Jarvis Harrison, Jennifer Hurlbert, JoAnn Parker, John Heaton, Kathy Ladner, Lucy Varnado, Memorial Hospital, Rhonda Pearce, Sheral Cooke, Sherri Houston, Sherry Hard, Virginia Young
Memorial Hospital at Gulfport recognized a number of employees for their continued service and dedication at a special awards ceremony. Irene Brown, R.N., director of women and children services was recognized for 40 years of service.
Employees recognized for 30 years of service were Carl Berry, Jarvis Harrison, Lucy Varnado, Evelyn Weaver and Virginia Young.
Employees recognized for 25 years of service were Cathy Bort, Betty Brown, Sheral Cooke, Sherry Hard, John Heaton, Sherri Houston, Jennifer Hurlbert, Alma Johnson, Kathy Ladner, JoAnn Parker, Rhonda Pearce, Christine Weiland and Donna Whitfield.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Mississippi takes an incentives licking, keeps on ticking
- Investors in Northbrook complex say Ridgeland targeting its own collateral for demolition
- AWAITING ITS FATE: Gables complex may have to shrink to meet law
- HUNTER ARNOLD: Mississippi, Gulf Coast states focus on global business markets
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- Mississippi furniture makers on rebound with more exports