Memorial presents service awards
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 30,2009
Tags: Alma Johnson, Betty Brown, Carl Berry, Cathy Bort, Christine Weiland, Donna Whitfield, Evelyn Weaver, GULFPORT, Irene Brown, Jarvis Harrison, Jennifer Hurlbert, JoAnn Parker, John Heaton, Kathy Ladner, Lucy Varnado, Memorial Hospital, Rhonda Pearce, Sheral Cooke, Sherri Houston, Sherry Hard, Virginia Young
Memorial Hospital at Gulfport recognized a number of employees for their continued service and dedication at a special awards ceremony. Irene Brown, R.N., director of women and children services was recognized for 40 years of service.
Employees recognized for 30 years of service were Carl Berry, Jarvis Harrison, Lucy Varnado, Evelyn Weaver and Virginia Young.
Employees recognized for 25 years of service were Cathy Bort, Betty Brown, Sheral Cooke, Sherry Hard, John Heaton, Sherri Houston, Jennifer Hurlbert, Alma Johnson, Kathy Ladner, JoAnn Parker, Rhonda Pearce, Christine Weiland and Donna Whitfield.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Prescott leads field for Conerly Trophy as state's best football player
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three