Memorial presents service awards
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 30,2009
Tags: Alma Johnson, Betty Brown, Carl Berry, Cathy Bort, Christine Weiland, Donna Whitfield, Evelyn Weaver, GULFPORT, Irene Brown, Jarvis Harrison, Jennifer Hurlbert, JoAnn Parker, John Heaton, Kathy Ladner, Lucy Varnado, Memorial Hospital, Rhonda Pearce, Sheral Cooke, Sherri Houston, Sherry Hard, Virginia Young
Memorial Hospital at Gulfport recognized a number of employees for their continued service and dedication at a special awards ceremony. Irene Brown, R.N., director of women and children services was recognized for 40 years of service.
Employees recognized for 30 years of service were Carl Berry, Jarvis Harrison, Lucy Varnado, Evelyn Weaver and Virginia Young.
Employees recognized for 25 years of service were Cathy Bort, Betty Brown, Sheral Cooke, Sherry Hard, John Heaton, Sherri Houston, Jennifer Hurlbert, Alma Johnson, Kathy Ladner, JoAnn Parker, Rhonda Pearce, Christine Weiland and Donna Whitfield.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- MSU researchers develop timber-management software
- New law on taxing methods hailed as big win for businesses
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Running luxury car dealerships, like Mercedes of Jackson, comes naturally to Trudy Higginbotham Moody
- Baker Donelson's David A. Rueff Jr. co-authors guide
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects