Phelps Dunbar attorneys make ranking
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 30,2009
Tags: Christopher R. Maddux, Douglas C. Noble, F.M. Bush III, Fred L. Banks Jr., Gary E. Friedman, Gregory D. Pirkle, JACKSON, James W. O'Mara, Jeffery S. Moore, Jerome C. Hafter, Luther T. Munford, Phelps Dunbar, Rachel M. Pierce, Reuben V. Anderson, Ross F. Bass Jr., Tupelo, W. Thomas Siler Jr., William M. Beasley
Phelps Dunbar attorneys in the firm’s Jackson and Tupelo offices were recently recognized in the 2009 Mid-South Super Lawyers publication. Mid-South Super Lawyers recognizes attorneys as outstanding lawyers in Mississippi for attaining a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. Super Lawyers magazine names attorneys in each state who received the highest point totals, as chosen by their peers and through the independent research of Law & Politics, who performs a complex and thorough polling, research and selection process from which the top five percent are identified.
The following Phelps Dunbar partners were named on the “Mid-South Super Lawyers 2009″ list:
• Jackson – Reuben V. Anderson, Business Litigation; Fred L. Banks Jr., Business Litigation; Ross F. Bass Jr., Business Litigation; Gary E. Friedman, Employment & Labor; Jerome C. Hafter, Business/Corporate; Luther T. Munford, Appellate; Douglas C. Noble, Bankruptcy & Creditor/Debtor Rights; James W. O’Mara, Bankruptcy & Creditor/Debtor Rights; and, W. Thomas Siler Jr., Employment & Labor
• Tupelo – William M. Beasley, Business Litigation; F.M. Bush III, Securities & Corporate Finance; Jeffery S. Moore, Employment & Labor; and, Gregory D. Pirkle, Health Care
The following Phelps Dunbar attorneys were named on the “Mid-South Rising Stars 2009″ list: Christopher R. Maddux, Bankruptcy & Creditor/Debtor Rights, in Jackson; and, Rachel M. Pierce, Business Litigation, in Tupelo.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge
- Fair cabins becoming more valuable, sources say
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Tyler Raborn finds success and fulfillment with Raborn Media
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency
- Under state probe, All American Check Cashing gets ‘F’ rating from Better Business Bureau
- Cal-Maine strikes joint venture deal with Arizona company
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years