Phelps Dunbar attorneys make ranking
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 30,2009
Tags: Christopher R. Maddux, Douglas C. Noble, F.M. Bush III, Fred L. Banks Jr., Gary E. Friedman, Gregory D. Pirkle, JACKSON, James W. O'Mara, Jeffery S. Moore, Jerome C. Hafter, Luther T. Munford, Phelps Dunbar, Rachel M. Pierce, Reuben V. Anderson, Ross F. Bass Jr., Tupelo, W. Thomas Siler Jr., William M. Beasley
Phelps Dunbar attorneys in the firm’s Jackson and Tupelo offices were recently recognized in the 2009 Mid-South Super Lawyers publication. Mid-South Super Lawyers recognizes attorneys as outstanding lawyers in Mississippi for attaining a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. Super Lawyers magazine names attorneys in each state who received the highest point totals, as chosen by their peers and through the independent research of Law & Politics, who performs a complex and thorough polling, research and selection process from which the top five percent are identified.
The following Phelps Dunbar partners were named on the “Mid-South Super Lawyers 2009″ list:
• Jackson – Reuben V. Anderson, Business Litigation; Fred L. Banks Jr., Business Litigation; Ross F. Bass Jr., Business Litigation; Gary E. Friedman, Employment & Labor; Jerome C. Hafter, Business/Corporate; Luther T. Munford, Appellate; Douglas C. Noble, Bankruptcy & Creditor/Debtor Rights; James W. O’Mara, Bankruptcy & Creditor/Debtor Rights; and, W. Thomas Siler Jr., Employment & Labor
• Tupelo – William M. Beasley, Business Litigation; F.M. Bush III, Securities & Corporate Finance; Jeffery S. Moore, Employment & Labor; and, Gregory D. Pirkle, Health Care
The following Phelps Dunbar attorneys were named on the “Mid-South Rising Stars 2009″ list: Christopher R. Maddux, Bankruptcy & Creditor/Debtor Rights, in Jackson; and, Rachel M. Pierce, Business Litigation, in Tupelo.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Retired judge to hear McDaniel's challenge of primary loss to Cochran
- PSC's Brandon Presley calls in-state nuclear waste dump a 'harebrained scheme'
- Former DMR manager pleads guilty to embezzlement
- State's jobless rate remains highest in U.S.
- GOLF ranks state's courses; Fallen Oaks, Dancing Rabbit make top 100
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Court ruling on Section 42 leaves taxpayers on hook for tax repayments
- Wisconsin man pleads guilty to illegal wildlife trapping
- Jackson air fares among most expensive in the nation