Phelps Dunbar attorneys make ranking
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 30,2009
Tags: Christopher R. Maddux, Douglas C. Noble, F.M. Bush III, Fred L. Banks Jr., Gary E. Friedman, Gregory D. Pirkle, JACKSON, James W. O'Mara, Jeffery S. Moore, Jerome C. Hafter, Luther T. Munford, Phelps Dunbar, Rachel M. Pierce, Reuben V. Anderson, Ross F. Bass Jr., Tupelo, W. Thomas Siler Jr., William M. Beasley
Phelps Dunbar attorneys in the firm’s Jackson and Tupelo offices were recently recognized in the 2009 Mid-South Super Lawyers publication. Mid-South Super Lawyers recognizes attorneys as outstanding lawyers in Mississippi for attaining a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. Super Lawyers magazine names attorneys in each state who received the highest point totals, as chosen by their peers and through the independent research of Law & Politics, who performs a complex and thorough polling, research and selection process from which the top five percent are identified.
The following Phelps Dunbar partners were named on the “Mid-South Super Lawyers 2009″ list:
• Jackson – Reuben V. Anderson, Business Litigation; Fred L. Banks Jr., Business Litigation; Ross F. Bass Jr., Business Litigation; Gary E. Friedman, Employment & Labor; Jerome C. Hafter, Business/Corporate; Luther T. Munford, Appellate; Douglas C. Noble, Bankruptcy & Creditor/Debtor Rights; James W. O’Mara, Bankruptcy & Creditor/Debtor Rights; and, W. Thomas Siler Jr., Employment & Labor
• Tupelo – William M. Beasley, Business Litigation; F.M. Bush III, Securities & Corporate Finance; Jeffery S. Moore, Employment & Labor; and, Gregory D. Pirkle, Health Care
The following Phelps Dunbar attorneys were named on the “Mid-South Rising Stars 2009″ list: Christopher R. Maddux, Bankruptcy & Creditor/Debtor Rights, in Jackson; and, Rachel M. Pierce, Business Litigation, in Tupelo.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Click Boutique revives Hattiesburg downtown retail district
- KEEPING OUR EYE ON: Elizabeth Harris
- Nullification and interposition
- TROTTER: Social security claiming strategies
- Small business owners take picture perfect advantages with Instagram
- District at Eastover construction to start later this year
- Froyo y’all: Couple brings 'delicious' dessert to Delta
- Court rules in clinic dispute involving St. Dominic, HMA