Pulver, Allen earn certification
Occupational therapist Tim Pulver, OTR/L, and occupational therapy assistant Shannan Allen, OTA, recently attended a two-day continuing education course in Jackson for training in stroke rehab and special certification in the SaeboFlex device. Pulver currently works with outpatient rehab at the LiveWell Center, and is also program director for the Occupational Therapy Assistant Program (OTA) at Pearl River Community College’s Hattiesburg campus. Allen also works in outpatient rehab at Forrest General Hospital’s LiveWell Center, and is a recent graduate of the OTA program at PRCC.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Barbour to lead Butler Snow economic development firm
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- Delta State conference brings renowned speakers
- (UPDATE) Judge rules on Google request on attorney general inquiry