Pulver, Allen earn certification
Occupational therapist Tim Pulver, OTR/L, and occupational therapy assistant Shannan Allen, OTA, recently attended a two-day continuing education course in Jackson for training in stroke rehab and special certification in the SaeboFlex device. Pulver currently works with outpatient rehab at the LiveWell Center, and is also program director for the Occupational Therapy Assistant Program (OTA) at Pearl River Community College’s Hattiesburg campus. Allen also works in outpatient rehab at Forrest General Hospital’s LiveWell Center, and is a recent graduate of the OTA program at PRCC.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal