Pulver, Allen earn certification
Occupational therapist Tim Pulver, OTR/L, and occupational therapy assistant Shannan Allen, OTA, recently attended a two-day continuing education course in Jackson for training in stroke rehab and special certification in the SaeboFlex device. Pulver currently works with outpatient rehab at the LiveWell Center, and is also program director for the Occupational Therapy Assistant Program (OTA) at Pearl River Community College’s Hattiesburg campus. Allen also works in outpatient rehab at Forrest General Hospital’s LiveWell Center, and is a recent graduate of the OTA program at PRCC.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- McDaniel delays decision on whether to appeal dismissal of lawsuit
- More than a dozen school districts sue state over funding
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- Jackson to get C Spire's high-speed internet
- Bryant issues executive order to establish Delta water task force
- New York firm buying majority interest in Tupelo mall, shopping center