Pulver, Allen earn certification
Occupational therapist Tim Pulver, OTR/L, and occupational therapy assistant Shannan Allen, OTA, recently attended a two-day continuing education course in Jackson for training in stroke rehab and special certification in the SaeboFlex device. Pulver currently works with outpatient rehab at the LiveWell Center, and is also program director for the Occupational Therapy Assistant Program (OTA) at Pearl River Community College’s Hattiesburg campus. Allen also works in outpatient rehab at Forrest General Hospital’s LiveWell Center, and is a recent graduate of the OTA program at PRCC.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- JACKSON JILTED —Southwest Airlines pulling up stakes and leaving Mississippi
- Eye clinic operator faces Medicaid fraud charges
- Mega-load move could cause traffic issues
- NEW ORLEANS SAINTS MOVING — Mississippi company has the task of moving the football team
- M&F branches to close as Renasant wraps up merger
- Gaming Commission gives nod to Coast city's first casino
- New owners plan cautious change for Highland Village
- Hood issues opinion on open-carry gun law
- Aldermen review adult business ordinance, call public hearing
- New boutique hotel to replace Oxford’s Downtown Inn