Pulver, Allen earn certification
Occupational therapist Tim Pulver, OTR/L, and occupational therapy assistant Shannan Allen, OTA, recently attended a two-day continuing education course in Jackson for training in stroke rehab and special certification in the SaeboFlex device. Pulver currently works with outpatient rehab at the LiveWell Center, and is also program director for the Occupational Therapy Assistant Program (OTA) at Pearl River Community College’s Hattiesburg campus. Allen also works in outpatient rehab at Forrest General Hospital’s LiveWell Center, and is a recent graduate of the OTA program at PRCC.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- School superintendent terminated after party funds, travel questions
- Accounting firm finds problems at troubled MDMR
- Hosemann recruiting Realtors to market tax-forfeited property
- Davis resigns, turning over mayor's office early
- Hood says governor cannot legally operate Medicaid
- Woman indicted for Medicaid fraud; faces up to 35 years in prison
- Airline announces new service at Oxford
- Telepak strikes another branding deal with C Spire
- Report: State's teacher education programs 'mediocre at best'