Rust College adds staff members
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 30,2009
Rust College has added to its staff. JoAnn Scott recently joined as director of enrollment services. Scott comes to Rust from Randstad Work Solutions, headquartered Atlanta. She was senior branch manager in Memphis and Olive Branch.
Scott earned her bachelor of science degree from Rust in 1987. She spent more than a decade as the director of admissions and recruitment for Rust.
Patricia Willis returns to Rust College as the assistant director of alumni development. Willis is a 1994 graduate of Rust, where she majored in mass communications. After graduation, Willis spent 13 years working as promotions director with Clear Channel Radio in Memphis.
Adrienne Phillips, a life-long resident of Holly Springs, has joined Rust as public information and publications officer. She received her undergraduate degree in communication from Mississippi State University in May 2003. After graduation, she worked with WPTY/WLMT in Memphis as a production assistant and web producer.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Prescott leads field for Conerly Trophy as state's best football player
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow