Rust College adds staff members
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 30,2009
Rust College has added to its staff. JoAnn Scott recently joined as director of enrollment services. Scott comes to Rust from Randstad Work Solutions, headquartered Atlanta. She was senior branch manager in Memphis and Olive Branch.
Scott earned her bachelor of science degree from Rust in 1987. She spent more than a decade as the director of admissions and recruitment for Rust.
Patricia Willis returns to Rust College as the assistant director of alumni development. Willis is a 1994 graduate of Rust, where she majored in mass communications. After graduation, Willis spent 13 years working as promotions director with Clear Channel Radio in Memphis.
Adrienne Phillips, a life-long resident of Holly Springs, has joined Rust as public information and publications officer. She received her undergraduate degree in communication from Mississippi State University in May 2003. After graduation, she worked with WPTY/WLMT in Memphis as a production assistant and web producer.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Hood clarifies opinion on open-carry gun law
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- Court to hear case involving alligators and ExxonMobil
- Officials hand mayor projects list totaling $57.7M
- Alcorn's finances being investigated; CFO resigns
- Town given Obamacare insurance break, but faces additional costs in 2015
- Public meeting called to mull future of convention center