Rust College adds staff members
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 30,2009
Rust College has added to its staff. JoAnn Scott recently joined as director of enrollment services. Scott comes to Rust from Randstad Work Solutions, headquartered Atlanta. She was senior branch manager in Memphis and Olive Branch.
Scott earned her bachelor of science degree from Rust in 1987. She spent more than a decade as the director of admissions and recruitment for Rust.
Patricia Willis returns to Rust College as the assistant director of alumni development. Willis is a 1994 graduate of Rust, where she majored in mass communications. After graduation, Willis spent 13 years working as promotions director with Clear Channel Radio in Memphis.
Adrienne Phillips, a life-long resident of Holly Springs, has joined Rust as public information and publications officer. She received her undergraduate degree in communication from Mississippi State University in May 2003. After graduation, she worked with WPTY/WLMT in Memphis as a production assistant and web producer.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- MDA introduces new 'Mississippi Homecoming' tourism ad campaign
- Crowded field lines up for Jackson mayoral election
- Cochran questions nominee concerning Stanford ponzi scheme
- Another fiberhood qualifies for C Spire 1-gigabit Internet service
- MSU Foundation names five new members
- George’s Girls put shopping skills to work
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county