Rust College adds staff members
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 30,2009
Rust College has added to its staff. JoAnn Scott recently joined as director of enrollment services. Scott comes to Rust from Randstad Work Solutions, headquartered Atlanta. She was senior branch manager in Memphis and Olive Branch.
Scott earned her bachelor of science degree from Rust in 1987. She spent more than a decade as the director of admissions and recruitment for Rust.
Patricia Willis returns to Rust College as the assistant director of alumni development. Willis is a 1994 graduate of Rust, where she majored in mass communications. After graduation, Willis spent 13 years working as promotions director with Clear Channel Radio in Memphis.
Adrienne Phillips, a life-long resident of Holly Springs, has joined Rust as public information and publications officer. She received her undergraduate degree in communication from Mississippi State University in May 2003. After graduation, she worked with WPTY/WLMT in Memphis as a production assistant and web producer.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Deal for Jackson-Orlando flights in works with Allegiant
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge
- Explosion at Coast fish plant leaves one dead, three injured
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- Former Gov. Musgrove pushing lawsuit to school districts
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- Former state lawmaker Green dies at home at age 62
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- 'Get on Up' movie premiers in Madison with Chadwick Boseman and Tate Taylor walking the red carpet