Seymour passes licensing exam
Eley Guild Hardy Architects employee Jennifer Seymour recently passed the Architect Registration Exam and is now a licensed architect in the State of Mississippi. With the licensure of Seymour, Eley Guild Hardy Architects currently has 20 licensed architects.
A native of Biloxi, Seymour graduated in 1999 from Mississippi State University with a bachelor’s degree in architecture. Seymour has over 10 years’ experience in the industry, all as an employee of Eley Guild Hardy Architects.
Among the many projects on which Seymour has worked, her most recent projects include the new St. Martin High School, St. Vincent de Paul Elementary School and the new Harrison County FEMA 361 shelters.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Canadian company purchasing Southern Lumber for nearly $50M
- Winchester lands $50M ammunition contract from Homeland Security
- Lawmakers question education leaders about escalating administrative costs
- Deer processors need to use caution to insure safe, tasty venison
- Peavey Electronics reorganizing under new globalization plan
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- C Spire completes acquisition of MegaGate Broadband
- Columbia Parachute expanding, relocating to BusinessPlex
- Tourism conference being held on Coast; industry to ask state for more money