Seymour passes licensing exam
Eley Guild Hardy Architects employee Jennifer Seymour recently passed the Architect Registration Exam and is now a licensed architect in the State of Mississippi. With the licensure of Seymour, Eley Guild Hardy Architects currently has 20 licensed architects.
A native of Biloxi, Seymour graduated in 1999 from Mississippi State University with a bachelor’s degree in architecture. Seymour has over 10 years’ experience in the industry, all as an employee of Eley Guild Hardy Architects.
Among the many projects on which Seymour has worked, her most recent projects include the new St. Martin High School, St. Vincent de Paul Elementary School and the new Harrison County FEMA 361 shelters.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- Hosemann to launch crowd funding program
- ALAN TURNER: Education in Mississippi – good and bad news
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- JOSH MABUS: The Tao of Road House
- MDA to close all its regional offices