Seymour passes licensing exam
Eley Guild Hardy Architects employee Jennifer Seymour recently passed the Architect Registration Exam and is now a licensed architect in the State of Mississippi. With the licensure of Seymour, Eley Guild Hardy Architects currently has 20 licensed architects.
A native of Biloxi, Seymour graduated in 1999 from Mississippi State University with a bachelor’s degree in architecture. Seymour has over 10 years’ experience in the industry, all as an employee of Eley Guild Hardy Architects.
Among the many projects on which Seymour has worked, her most recent projects include the new St. Martin High School, St. Vincent de Paul Elementary School and the new Harrison County FEMA 361 shelters.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Retired judge to hear McDaniel's challenge of primary loss to Cochran
- PSC's Brandon Presley calls in-state nuclear waste dump a 'harebrained scheme'
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- State's jobless rate remains highest in U.S.
- Former DMR manager pleads guilty to embezzlement
- GOLF ranks state's courses; Fallen Oaks, Dancing Rabbit make top 100
- Court ruling on Section 42 leaves taxpayers on hook for tax repayments
- Wisconsin man pleads guilty to illegal wildlife trapping
- Jackson air fares among most expensive in the nation