Seymour passes licensing exam
Eley Guild Hardy Architects employee Jennifer Seymour recently passed the Architect Registration Exam and is now a licensed architect in the State of Mississippi. With the licensure of Seymour, Eley Guild Hardy Architects currently has 20 licensed architects.
A native of Biloxi, Seymour graduated in 1999 from Mississippi State University with a bachelor’s degree in architecture. Seymour has over 10 years’ experience in the industry, all as an employee of Eley Guild Hardy Architects.
Among the many projects on which Seymour has worked, her most recent projects include the new St. Martin High School, St. Vincent de Paul Elementary School and the new Harrison County FEMA 361 shelters.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- BankPlus recognized for alternative program to payday lending
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Top 10 finalists chosen for C Spire Conerly Trophy
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Stricklin: Deer parasites don't affect quality of venison
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma