Seymour passes licensing exam
Eley Guild Hardy Architects employee Jennifer Seymour recently passed the Architect Registration Exam and is now a licensed architect in the State of Mississippi. With the licensure of Seymour, Eley Guild Hardy Architects currently has 20 licensed architects.
A native of Biloxi, Seymour graduated in 1999 from Mississippi State University with a bachelor’s degree in architecture. Seymour has over 10 years’ experience in the industry, all as an employee of Eley Guild Hardy Architects.
Among the many projects on which Seymour has worked, her most recent projects include the new St. Martin High School, St. Vincent de Paul Elementary School and the new Harrison County FEMA 361 shelters.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Tyler Raborn finds success and fulfillment with Raborn Media
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency
- Supreme Court deals blow to McDaniel's election challenge
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Manning family establishes health care initiative at UMMC
- Gunn, Reeves introduce performance-based budget plan
- Bryant protests immigrant children being housed in state
- Under state probe, All American Check Cashing gets ‘F’ rating from Better Business Bureau
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill