Singing River lab accredited
PASCAGOULA — The Non-Invasive Vascular Laboratory at Singing River Hospital has achieved accreditation by the Intersocietal Commission for the Accreditation of Vascular Laboratories (ICAVL). The Singing River Hospital site is one of only seven in the state currently accredited by ICAVL.
Singing River Hospital’s Non-Invasive Vascular Laboratory is one of a growing number of vascular laboratories in the United States, Canada and Puerto Rico to meet or exceed the ICAVL standards for noninvasive vascular testing. During the accreditation process, every aspect of the laboratory’s daily operations and its impact on the quality of healthcare provided to patients is assessed and reviewed. While completing the application, laboratories are required to identify and correct potential problems, revising protocols and validating quality assurance programs.
ICAVL accreditation is valid for a period of three years.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Singing River lab accredited”
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- Dak Prescott's autograph fetches a pretty penny
- Butler Snow names Crockoft new office director
- Grand juries charge seven with election violations
- Farm theft investigation recovers $200K in stolen equipment
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Gulf oil and gas leases to go up for sale in March
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics