Singing River lab accredited
PASCAGOULA — The Non-Invasive Vascular Laboratory at Singing River Hospital has achieved accreditation by the Intersocietal Commission for the Accreditation of Vascular Laboratories (ICAVL). The Singing River Hospital site is one of only seven in the state currently accredited by ICAVL.
Singing River Hospital’s Non-Invasive Vascular Laboratory is one of a growing number of vascular laboratories in the United States, Canada and Puerto Rico to meet or exceed the ICAVL standards for noninvasive vascular testing. During the accreditation process, every aspect of the laboratory’s daily operations and its impact on the quality of healthcare provided to patients is assessed and reviewed. While completing the application, laboratories are required to identify and correct potential problems, revising protocols and validating quality assurance programs.
ICAVL accreditation is valid for a period of three years.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Singing River lab accredited”
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Seafood R’evolution set to make Mississippi ‘the new culinary epicenter of the South’
- Yarber could be sworn in today as new Jackson mayor
- Silver Airways ordered to continue service
- Pharma Pac lays off rest of workers; could end up owing state
- Ole Miss launches commitment to be 'climate neutral'
- After review, MSU moves forward on new research facility
- Bryant signs controversial abortion ban bill
- SpaceX, Stennis officially open new rocket test stand
- Plans unveiled for large shooting range on Coast