Singing River lab accredited
PASCAGOULA — The Non-Invasive Vascular Laboratory at Singing River Hospital has achieved accreditation by the Intersocietal Commission for the Accreditation of Vascular Laboratories (ICAVL). The Singing River Hospital site is one of only seven in the state currently accredited by ICAVL.
Singing River Hospital’s Non-Invasive Vascular Laboratory is one of a growing number of vascular laboratories in the United States, Canada and Puerto Rico to meet or exceed the ICAVL standards for noninvasive vascular testing. During the accreditation process, every aspect of the laboratory’s daily operations and its impact on the quality of healthcare provided to patients is assessed and reviewed. While completing the application, laboratories are required to identify and correct potential problems, revising protocols and validating quality assurance programs.
ICAVL accreditation is valid for a period of three years.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Singing River lab accredited”
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Former Godwin CEO Danny Mitchell dies at 66
- Northrop Grumman lands $354M Air Force contract for Global Hawks
- MDOT: Work on I-269 is on schedule, several phases at halfway point
- More school districts join MAEP lawsuit brought by Musgrove
- Thousands of acres of Delta farmland to go on auction block
- Court tosses challenge to Miss. Silicon’s clean air permit
- S&P: State in top 10 in U.S. in sales tax dependency
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015