Singing River lab accredited
PASCAGOULA — The Non-Invasive Vascular Laboratory at Singing River Hospital has achieved accreditation by the Intersocietal Commission for the Accreditation of Vascular Laboratories (ICAVL). The Singing River Hospital site is one of only seven in the state currently accredited by ICAVL.
Singing River Hospital’s Non-Invasive Vascular Laboratory is one of a growing number of vascular laboratories in the United States, Canada and Puerto Rico to meet or exceed the ICAVL standards for noninvasive vascular testing. During the accreditation process, every aspect of the laboratory’s daily operations and its impact on the quality of healthcare provided to patients is assessed and reviewed. While completing the application, laboratories are required to identify and correct potential problems, revising protocols and validating quality assurance programs.
ICAVL accreditation is valid for a period of three years.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Singing River lab accredited”
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal