Singing River lab accredited
PASCAGOULA — The Non-Invasive Vascular Laboratory at Singing River Hospital has achieved accreditation by the Intersocietal Commission for the Accreditation of Vascular Laboratories (ICAVL). The Singing River Hospital site is one of only seven in the state currently accredited by ICAVL.
Singing River Hospital’s Non-Invasive Vascular Laboratory is one of a growing number of vascular laboratories in the United States, Canada and Puerto Rico to meet or exceed the ICAVL standards for noninvasive vascular testing. During the accreditation process, every aspect of the laboratory’s daily operations and its impact on the quality of healthcare provided to patients is assessed and reviewed. While completing the application, laboratories are required to identify and correct potential problems, revising protocols and validating quality assurance programs.
ICAVL accreditation is valid for a period of three years.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Singing River lab accredited”
Top Posts & Pages
- Locker doors opening for Clinton inventor after ‘Shark Tank’
- Barbour to lead Butler Snow economic development firm
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- Status of some bills in the Mississippi Legislature
- DAVID DALLAS: Tax slasher productions comes to Mississippi
- BILL CRAWFORD: Gunn steals tax cut spotlight
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow