Watkins joins Metropolitan Bank
Carley Watkins has joined Metropolitan Bank as concierge in its Ridgeland office. Watkins will graduate in Dec. 2009 from Belhaven College with a bachelor’s degree in business administration. Prior to joining the Metropolitan team, she had internships at The Ramey Agency and BankPlus.
Watkins is a native of Madison. Away from work and school, she enjoys teaching young children at her church.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Drew Brees settles lawsuit alleging investment fraud
- Doctor convicted of using phony church for tax shelter
- Ex-Delta mayor indicted, accused of stealing city property
- Cochran's legal counsel asks Court to toss McDaniel's lawsuit
- Williams-Sonoma expanding, adding nearly 1,000 jobs
- Ex-baliff wants pay or her job back after termination
- More than half-dozen groups file charter school applications
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015
- State Rep. Patterson switches from Democrats to GOP