Watkins joins Metropolitan Bank
Carley Watkins has joined Metropolitan Bank as concierge in its Ridgeland office. Watkins will graduate in Dec. 2009 from Belhaven College with a bachelor’s degree in business administration. Prior to joining the Metropolitan team, she had internships at The Ramey Agency and BankPlus.
Watkins is a native of Madison. Away from work and school, she enjoys teaching young children at her church.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- McDaniel files legal arguments as he looks to overturn Cochran loss
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- UPDATED: Jackson agrees to repay HUD $1.5 million for Farish Street blunders
- Fitch gives Mississippi Power a negative outlook due to Kemper plant
- Mississippi River mayors announce 'seed money' for waterfront developments
- Payday lender expects clean bill from regulators