Watkins joins Metropolitan Bank
Carley Watkins has joined Metropolitan Bank as concierge in its Ridgeland office. Watkins will graduate in Dec. 2009 from Belhaven College with a bachelor’s degree in business administration. Prior to joining the Metropolitan team, she had internships at The Ramey Agency and BankPlus.
Watkins is a native of Madison. Away from work and school, she enjoys teaching young children at her church.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Education officials changing school rating system
- Gulf LNG terminal mulling export opportunities
- Historic COFO building demolished due to structural problems
- Capital City voters to elect new mayor in runoff
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- New shareholders named for Copeland, Cook, Taylor and Bush
- MSU's Gilbert named finalist for Austin Peay presidency
- Communities vie for TVA sustainability designation
- American HealthTech passes Medicare tests
- First Corolla earmarked for export rolls off of Toyota's line