Watkins joins Metropolitan Bank
Carley Watkins has joined Metropolitan Bank as concierge in its Ridgeland office. Watkins will graduate in Dec. 2009 from Belhaven College with a bachelor’s degree in business administration. Prior to joining the Metropolitan team, she had internships at The Ramey Agency and BankPlus.
Watkins is a native of Madison. Away from work and school, she enjoys teaching young children at her church.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Two BancorpSouth mergers delayed by federal inquiries
- Severstal selling plants, including Severstal Columbus
- Wasted away — Margaritaville in Biloxi to close by Sept. 19
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- WILLOUGHBY: Broadband Voice founder Gary Watts isn’t afraid to take chances
- Communities awarded national Main Street accreditation
- Police find Attorney General Hood's stolen handgun
- Pickwick Pines settles lawsuit; pays $260K
- MSU sets new annual fundraising record of $106M-plus