Watkins joins Metropolitan Bank
Carley Watkins has joined Metropolitan Bank as concierge in its Ridgeland office. Watkins will graduate in Dec. 2009 from Belhaven College with a bachelor’s degree in business administration. Prior to joining the Metropolitan team, she had internships at The Ramey Agency and BankPlus.
Watkins is a native of Madison. Away from work and school, she enjoys teaching young children at her church.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- New boutique hotel to replace Oxford’s Downtown Inn
- Coast city to repay BP grant funding for Ocean Expo
- Eye clinic operator faces Medicaid fraud charges
- Mega-load move could cause traffic issues
- New owners plan cautious change for Highland Village
- NEW ORLEANS SAINTS MOVING — Mississippi company has the task of moving the football team
- Judge to weigh Hood's credit card issuer lawsuit
- Blue Origin successfully tests BE-3 rocket engine
- Allain to lie in repose at Capital Friday; funeral Saturday in Natchez
- Northrop Grumman begins production of five NATO drones