Eley Guild Hardy takes home award
BILOXI — Eley Guild Hardy Architects recently received a 2009 Silver Award for the Stojcich Residence from the American Society of Interior Designers (ASID) South Central Chapter.
With projects submitted from Louisiana, Arkansas and Mississippi, a jury comprised of out-of-state design professionals awarded Silver to Eley Guild Hardy Architects’ interior designer Emily Roberts, ASID, LEED AP, for the 2,800-square-foot mid-century home that was completely gutted and restored following damage from Hurricane Katrina.
The main goals of Roberts and principal and project owner Stephen Stojcich, AIA, were to provide an interior environment compatible with the style and age of the house while emphasizing the home’s natural wooded setting.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- (UPDATED) Making Jackson-Evers affordable to Allegiant is key to regaining Orlando service
- Congressional delegation applauds Air Force's decision on Keesler, but not satisfied
- Deal for Jackson-Orlando flights in works with Allegiant
- County rescinds gun ban; sheriff says lawmakers may 'deal with the consequences'
- Report: Mississippi sees biggest hike in home insurance premiums in U.S.
- Businessman involved in Frankel insurance scam dies at 81
- Giles Ward will not seek reelection to Senate
- Great River Industries moving headquarters to Natchez
- Commission to decide if emergency should be declared in Delta school system
- Leadership in Law nomination form