Eley Guild Hardy takes home award
BILOXI — Eley Guild Hardy Architects recently received a 2009 Silver Award for the Stojcich Residence from the American Society of Interior Designers (ASID) South Central Chapter.
With projects submitted from Louisiana, Arkansas and Mississippi, a jury comprised of out-of-state design professionals awarded Silver to Eley Guild Hardy Architects’ interior designer Emily Roberts, ASID, LEED AP, for the 2,800-square-foot mid-century home that was completely gutted and restored following damage from Hurricane Katrina.
The main goals of Roberts and principal and project owner Stephen Stojcich, AIA, were to provide an interior environment compatible with the style and age of the house while emphasizing the home’s natural wooded setting.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Watkins says JRA out to block him from Farish by repaying HUD $1.5M
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- State renews battle over water use with city of Memphis
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015