Eley Guild Hardy takes home award
BILOXI — Eley Guild Hardy Architects recently received a 2009 Silver Award for the Stojcich Residence from the American Society of Interior Designers (ASID) South Central Chapter.
With projects submitted from Louisiana, Arkansas and Mississippi, a jury comprised of out-of-state design professionals awarded Silver to Eley Guild Hardy Architects’ interior designer Emily Roberts, ASID, LEED AP, for the 2,800-square-foot mid-century home that was completely gutted and restored following damage from Hurricane Katrina.
The main goals of Roberts and principal and project owner Stephen Stojcich, AIA, were to provide an interior environment compatible with the style and age of the house while emphasizing the home’s natural wooded setting.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- HUNTER ARNOLD: Mississippi, Gulf Coast states focus on global business markets
- Mississippi takes an incentives licking, keeps on ticking
- AWAITING ITS FATE: Gables complex may have to shrink to meet law
- Investors in Northbrook complex say Ridgeland targeting its own collateral for demolition
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- Mississippi furniture makers on rebound with more exports