Eley Guild Hardy takes home award
BILOXI — Eley Guild Hardy Architects recently received a 2009 Silver Award for the Stojcich Residence from the American Society of Interior Designers (ASID) South Central Chapter.
With projects submitted from Louisiana, Arkansas and Mississippi, a jury comprised of out-of-state design professionals awarded Silver to Eley Guild Hardy Architects’ interior designer Emily Roberts, ASID, LEED AP, for the 2,800-square-foot mid-century home that was completely gutted and restored following damage from Hurricane Katrina.
The main goals of Roberts and principal and project owner Stephen Stojcich, AIA, were to provide an interior environment compatible with the style and age of the house while emphasizing the home’s natural wooded setting.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- TVA president/CEO Johnson tours Techumseh, Yokohama plants
- Sawtimber, pulpwood markets improving, but challenges remain
- News The Way You Want It!
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip