Eley Guild Hardy takes home award
BILOXI — Eley Guild Hardy Architects recently received a 2009 Silver Award for the Stojcich Residence from the American Society of Interior Designers (ASID) South Central Chapter.
With projects submitted from Louisiana, Arkansas and Mississippi, a jury comprised of out-of-state design professionals awarded Silver to Eley Guild Hardy Architects’ interior designer Emily Roberts, ASID, LEED AP, for the 2,800-square-foot mid-century home that was completely gutted and restored following damage from Hurricane Katrina.
The main goals of Roberts and principal and project owner Stephen Stojcich, AIA, were to provide an interior environment compatible with the style and age of the house while emphasizing the home’s natural wooded setting.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- MDOT cutting more than 40 jobs in Right-of-Way Division
- Granddaughter of Barq's Root Beer founder dies at 90
- Turner Grain’s transition will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- Board authorizes sale of company that owns Silver Slipper Casino
- JRA plans image makeover, hires crisis manager