HORNE opens Louisiana office
JACKSON — HORNE LLP has opened a new office in Baton Rouge, La. The new office is located on United Plaza Boulevard, and represents HORNE’s 13th location.
“Opening an office in Baton Rouge is a natural progression for HORNE,” said executive partner Hugh Parker, Ph.D., CPA. “Our current practice in the Louisiana market, coupled with the opportunity that exists there, supported our decision to open this location.”
Louisiana native and Baton Rouge resident Ken Bonin, CPA, will manage the new location. Bonin joined HORNE earlier this year as a healthcare reimbursement manager, bringing more than 15 years of accounting and healthcare experience.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Turner Grain’s transition will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- MDOT cutting more than 40 jobs in Right-of-Way Division
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- Granddaughter of Barq's Root Beer founder dies at 90