HORNE opens Louisiana office
JACKSON — HORNE LLP has opened a new office in Baton Rouge, La. The new office is located on United Plaza Boulevard, and represents HORNE’s 13th location.
“Opening an office in Baton Rouge is a natural progression for HORNE,” said executive partner Hugh Parker, Ph.D., CPA. “Our current practice in the Louisiana market, coupled with the opportunity that exists there, supported our decision to open this location.”
Louisiana native and Baton Rouge resident Ken Bonin, CPA, will manage the new location. Bonin joined HORNE earlier this year as a healthcare reimbursement manager, bringing more than 15 years of accounting and healthcare experience.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Mississippi takes an incentives licking, keeps on ticking
- Bill would open hospital meetings, expand records access
- (VIDEO) ALAN TURNER: Wilson says he’s ready for elected office
- Choctaws' new hospital nearing completion
- Mississippi furniture makers on rebound with more exports