HORNE opens Louisiana office
JACKSON — HORNE LLP has opened a new office in Baton Rouge, La. The new office is located on United Plaza Boulevard, and represents HORNE’s 13th location.
“Opening an office in Baton Rouge is a natural progression for HORNE,” said executive partner Hugh Parker, Ph.D., CPA. “Our current practice in the Louisiana market, coupled with the opportunity that exists there, supported our decision to open this location.”
Louisiana native and Baton Rouge resident Ken Bonin, CPA, will manage the new location. Bonin joined HORNE earlier this year as a healthcare reimbursement manager, bringing more than 15 years of accounting and healthcare experience.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Click Boutique revives Hattiesburg downtown retail district
- KEEPING OUR EYE ON: Elizabeth Harris
- Small business owners take picture perfect advantages with Instagram
- TROTTER: Social security claiming strategies
- District at Eastover construction to start later this year
- Nullification and interposition
- Froyo y’all: Couple brings 'delicious' dessert to Delta
- Brown would make history if confirmed as judge