HORNE opens Louisiana office
JACKSON — HORNE LLP has opened a new office in Baton Rouge, La. The new office is located on United Plaza Boulevard, and represents HORNE’s 13th location.
“Opening an office in Baton Rouge is a natural progression for HORNE,” said executive partner Hugh Parker, Ph.D., CPA. “Our current practice in the Louisiana market, coupled with the opportunity that exists there, supported our decision to open this location.”
Louisiana native and Baton Rouge resident Ken Bonin, CPA, will manage the new location. Bonin joined HORNE earlier this year as a healthcare reimbursement manager, bringing more than 15 years of accounting and healthcare experience.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- Law to bolster utilities’ economic development efforts gets mixed reactions
- Lawmakers: Time to raze IHL
- Developers withdraw zoning application for former country club
- DAVID WILLIAMS: Smart traffic signals pave way for better driving in connected world
- Rhythm & Blues Hall of Fame planning gets underway
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed