HORNE opens Louisiana office
JACKSON — HORNE LLP has opened a new office in Baton Rouge, La. The new office is located on United Plaza Boulevard, and represents HORNE’s 13th location.
“Opening an office in Baton Rouge is a natural progression for HORNE,” said executive partner Hugh Parker, Ph.D., CPA. “Our current practice in the Louisiana market, coupled with the opportunity that exists there, supported our decision to open this location.”
Louisiana native and Baton Rouge resident Ken Bonin, CPA, will manage the new location. Bonin joined HORNE earlier this year as a healthcare reimbursement manager, bringing more than 15 years of accounting and healthcare experience.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- MBJ Special report: MDA numbers help with cities’ retail pitches
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- COO of TL Wallace Construction keeps eye on revenue growth and profits
- Woman found guilty of murder in buttocks injection case
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years