New ‘Blue Book’ available
JACKSON — Secretary of State Delbert Hosemann has unveiled the 2008-2012 edition of the “Official and Statistical Register of the State of Mississippi,” or “Blue Book.”
“This edition of the ‘Blue Book’ reflects Mississippi as we are today and the significant opportunities of our state,” said Hosemann. “While we respect the heritage of Mississippi, we wanted to showcase all our Great State has to offer.”
The publication will also include updated information regarding county and state officials, agencies, boards and commissions and some municipal election returns.
For more information, visit our website at www.sos.ms.gov.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “New ‘Blue Book’ available”
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement
- Ecolab reducing Columbus workforce
- Tommy Robertson indicted on five counts of embezzlement
- State's ventures into alt-fuel markets net few jobs
- BILL CRAWFORD — More jobs, but fewer with jobs, huh?
- Lab owner loses challenge to 40 months in waste case
- MSU-CVM professor leads major reference publication
- ANITA MODAK-TRURAN — Mississippi’s motion picture renaissance
- Watch out for wildlife while driving on roads, highways