New ‘Blue Book’ available
JACKSON — Secretary of State Delbert Hosemann has unveiled the 2008-2012 edition of the “Official and Statistical Register of the State of Mississippi,” or “Blue Book.”
“This edition of the ‘Blue Book’ reflects Mississippi as we are today and the significant opportunities of our state,” said Hosemann. “While we respect the heritage of Mississippi, we wanted to showcase all our Great State has to offer.”
The publication will also include updated information regarding county and state officials, agencies, boards and commissions and some municipal election returns.
For more information, visit our website at www.sos.ms.gov.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “New ‘Blue Book’ available”
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Former Godwin CEO Danny Mitchell dies at 66
- MDOT: Work on I-269 is on schedule, several phases at halfway point
- Margaritaville owner files for bankruptcy before landlord hearing
- Delta Council says condition of Highway 6 'of crisis dimensions'
- Northrop Grumman lands $354M Air Force contract for Global Hawks
- Severstal completes the sale of Columbus plant to Steel Dynamics
- Another marker going up on Mississippi Country Music Trail
- More school districts join MAEP lawsuit brought by Musgrove