New ‘Blue Book’ available
by Wally Northway
Published: December 2,2009
Tags: state government
JACKSON — Secretary of State Delbert Hosemann has unveiled the 2008-2012 edition of the “Official and Statistical Register of the State of Mississippi,” or “Blue Book.”
“This edition of the ‘Blue Book’ reflects Mississippi as we are today and the significant opportunities of our state,” said Hosemann. “While we respect the heritage of Mississippi, we wanted to showcase all our Great State has to offer.”
The publication will also include updated information regarding county and state officials, agencies, boards and commissions and some municipal election returns.
For more information, visit our website at www.sos.ms.gov.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “New ‘Blue Book’ available”
Top Posts & Pages
- George’s Girls put shopping skills to work
- Justice Department files complaint against tax preparer
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county
- Report: State's emergency care ranks highest in Southeast
- Boyd Gaming reports drop in in-state net revenue
- Union-restricting legislation moves forward
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years