New ‘Blue Book’ available
JACKSON — Secretary of State Delbert Hosemann has unveiled the 2008-2012 edition of the “Official and Statistical Register of the State of Mississippi,” or “Blue Book.”
“This edition of the ‘Blue Book’ reflects Mississippi as we are today and the significant opportunities of our state,” said Hosemann. “While we respect the heritage of Mississippi, we wanted to showcase all our Great State has to offer.”
The publication will also include updated information regarding county and state officials, agencies, boards and commissions and some municipal election returns.
For more information, visit our website at www.sos.ms.gov.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “New ‘Blue Book’ available”
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Watkins says JRA out to block him from Farish by repaying HUD $1.5M
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- State renews battle over water use with city of Memphis
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015