New ‘Blue Book’ available
by Wally Northway
Published: December 2,2009
Tags: state government
JACKSON — Secretary of State Delbert Hosemann has unveiled the 2008-2012 edition of the “Official and Statistical Register of the State of Mississippi,” or “Blue Book.”
“This edition of the ‘Blue Book’ reflects Mississippi as we are today and the significant opportunities of our state,” said Hosemann. “While we respect the heritage of Mississippi, we wanted to showcase all our Great State has to offer.”
The publication will also include updated information regarding county and state officials, agencies, boards and commissions and some municipal election returns.
For more information, visit our website at www.sos.ms.gov.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “New ‘Blue Book’ available”
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- Tallahatchie General’s listing on auditor’s ‘watchline’ an image set back, CEO says
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- TVA president/CEO Johnson tours Techumseh, Yokohama plants
- Kelly Boutwell added, Jason Word promoted at MEC
- Ex-city worker arrested on false pretense charge
- Cotton to take center stage during MSU summit
- BRENT CHRISTENSEN — Entrepreneurs: A vital fuel for Mississippi’s Economy