Ross & Yerger named year’s best
JACKSON — Ross & Yerger has been named “Commercial Agency of the Year” by National Underwriter magazine, an honor given to only three insurance agencies across the country this year.
In addition to being profiled in an article published in the magazine’s October issue, Ross & Yerger participated in the publication’s annual “State of the Independent Agent” roundtable section, which will appear in the magazine’s November 2 edition this year.
“We are delighted to have been named ‘Commercial Agency of the Year,’ particularly in light of the tough economic climate which has proven very challenging for our industry,” said Eason Leake, CEO of Ross & Yerger. “National Underwriter was impressed by our consultative business approach, our extensive employee training programs and our track record of success.”
The Jackson-based insurance company was also recently honored by the Mississippi Business Journal in Fast 40, which recognizes the 40 fastest-growing private companies in the state, and Best Places to Work.
“These two honors, for us, go hand in hand,” said Dudley Wooley, Ross & Yerger president and COO. “We are a fast-growing business because of our emphasis on attracting and developing the best and brightest people in our industry. And that, combined with our family environment and friendly competition, has helped us grow and succeed as a company.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- Williams Brothers General Store is something to count on