Ross & Yerger named year’s best
JACKSON — Ross & Yerger has been named “Commercial Agency of the Year” by National Underwriter magazine, an honor given to only three insurance agencies across the country this year.
In addition to being profiled in an article published in the magazine’s October issue, Ross & Yerger participated in the publication’s annual “State of the Independent Agent” roundtable section, which will appear in the magazine’s November 2 edition this year.
“We are delighted to have been named ‘Commercial Agency of the Year,’ particularly in light of the tough economic climate which has proven very challenging for our industry,” said Eason Leake, CEO of Ross & Yerger. “National Underwriter was impressed by our consultative business approach, our extensive employee training programs and our track record of success.”
The Jackson-based insurance company was also recently honored by the Mississippi Business Journal in Fast 40, which recognizes the 40 fastest-growing private companies in the state, and Best Places to Work.
“These two honors, for us, go hand in hand,” said Dudley Wooley, Ross & Yerger president and COO. “We are a fast-growing business because of our emphasis on attracting and developing the best and brightest people in our industry. And that, combined with our family environment and friendly competition, has helped us grow and succeed as a company.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- JACK WEATHERLY: Finding a house, defending a neighborhood, finding a voice
- Judge OKs Westin funding, cites ‘public purpose’ in tax money as debt collateral
- Top 40 Under 40
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- MDA to close all its regional offices
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected