Callon calls special meeting
by Wally Northway
Published: December 3,2009
NATCHEZ — Callon Petroleum Company has set Nov. 30 as the record date for a special meeting of shareholders to be held Dec. 31 at its company headquarters. The meeting will begin at 10:00 a.m.
The shareholders will be asked to vote on two issues — an amendment to the company’s Certificate of Incorporation to increase the number of authorized shares from 30 million shares to 60 million shares and, pursuant to the rules of the New York Stock Exchange, to approve the issuance of shares of the company’s common stock upon conversion of 310,802 shares of convertible preferred stock issued in connection with the company’s recently completed exchange offer.
Shareholders of record of the company’s common stock as of the close of business on the record date will be entitled to notice of and to vote at the special meeting.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- Keeping our eye on... Liz Lancaster
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- Alcorn's finances being investigated; CFO resigns
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- NEW ORLEANS SAINTS MOVING — Mississippi company has the task of moving the football team
- Hood issues opinion on open-carry gun law
- State of Louisiana mulling plan for Amtrak route
- GOP Sen. Thad Cochran to run for seventh term