Callon calls special meeting
Published: December 3,2009
NATCHEZ — Callon Petroleum Company has set Nov. 30 as the record date for a special meeting of shareholders to be held Dec. 31 at its company headquarters. The meeting will begin at 10:00 a.m.
The shareholders will be asked to vote on two issues — an amendment to the company’s Certificate of Incorporation to increase the number of authorized shares from 30 million shares to 60 million shares and, pursuant to the rules of the New York Stock Exchange, to approve the issuance of shares of the company’s common stock upon conversion of 310,802 shares of convertible preferred stock issued in connection with the company’s recently completed exchange offer.
Shareholders of record of the company’s common stock as of the close of business on the record date will be entitled to notice of and to vote at the special meeting.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — Cannabis for the rest of us
- MARTY WISEMAN: The current racial strife and the failure to educate
- Source: Bryant has offered Glenn McCullough MDA job
- BILL CRAWFORD: Boyce takes hot spot as IHL commissioner
- Planters Bank promotes at 3 locations
- COMMERCIAL FINANCE 701: Loans disguised as government bonds (BOANs)
- (WITH VIDEO) Funding secured for Capitol Art Lofts in downtown Jackson
- Real Estate Forum panelists: Lenders, investors hungry for deals on residential rentals in Miss., elsewhere
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast