Callon calls special meeting
Published: December 3,2009
NATCHEZ — Callon Petroleum Company has set Nov. 30 as the record date for a special meeting of shareholders to be held Dec. 31 at its company headquarters. The meeting will begin at 10:00 a.m.
The shareholders will be asked to vote on two issues — an amendment to the company’s Certificate of Incorporation to increase the number of authorized shares from 30 million shares to 60 million shares and, pursuant to the rules of the New York Stock Exchange, to approve the issuance of shares of the company’s common stock upon conversion of 310,802 shares of convertible preferred stock issued in connection with the company’s recently completed exchange offer.
Shareholders of record of the company’s common stock as of the close of business on the record date will be entitled to notice of and to vote at the special meeting.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- ANITA MODAK-TRURAN — Mississippi’s motion picture renaissance
- Entergy gives solar a shot
- Challenging times ahead for Pearl’s manufactured home residents, apartment complex owners
- Critics say Pearl out to eliminate mobile homes and apartments – not safeguard them
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Irby commits suicide after wife's prison release
- State Sen. McDaniel traveling Mississippi to promote PAC
- Despite obstacles, craft beer industry growing