Callon calls special meeting
Published: December 3,2009
NATCHEZ — Callon Petroleum Company has set Nov. 30 as the record date for a special meeting of shareholders to be held Dec. 31 at its company headquarters. The meeting will begin at 10:00 a.m.
The shareholders will be asked to vote on two issues — an amendment to the company’s Certificate of Incorporation to increase the number of authorized shares from 30 million shares to 60 million shares and, pursuant to the rules of the New York Stock Exchange, to approve the issuance of shares of the company’s common stock upon conversion of 310,802 shares of convertible preferred stock issued in connection with the company’s recently completed exchange offer.
Shareholders of record of the company’s common stock as of the close of business on the record date will be entitled to notice of and to vote at the special meeting.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Ex-state employee gets jail time for embezzling from school
- Madison's Christmas on Ice will not take place this year
- SPECIAL REPORT: Land may hold key to Jackson airport’s success
- Ex-judge disciplined, but not barred, by Supreme Court
- Gunn: State's GOP needs to heal after Senate primary battle
- Bank welcomes Little
- SPECIAL REPORT: A savvy pro is sought for Jackson airport's CEO
- USM Foundation sees second-highest fundraising total in history