Avery promoted by Isle of Capri
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 7,2009
Isle of Capri Casino Kansas City announces the arrival of the new vice president and general manager, Paul Avery. Avery joined Isle Casino Hotel Biloxi in 1996 as an accounting supervisor. During his tenure with the company, he has been promoted on numerous occasions to various finance positions as well as serving as the senior director of finance, Northern region at the corporate office in St. Louis, Mo. Most recently, he served as the senior director of finance, Isle Casino Hotel Biloxi.
Avery holds a bachelor of science degree from the University of Southern Mississippi and is a certified public accountant. He brings 15 years of gaming experience to Isle of Capri Casino Kansas City team and to the Kansas City community.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Silver Airways ordered to continue service
- Seafood R’evolution set to make Mississippi ‘the new culinary epicenter of the South’
- Bryant signs controversial abortion ban bill
- Soybean yield more than doubles in less than a decade
- Pharma Pac lays off rest of workers; could end up owing state
- Plans unveiled for large shooting range on Coast
- Two Delta groups getting economic development funding
- Ole Miss launches commitment to be 'climate neutral'
- Yarber could be sworn in today as new Jackson mayor
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015