Avery promoted by Isle of Capri
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 7,2009
Isle of Capri Casino Kansas City announces the arrival of the new vice president and general manager, Paul Avery. Avery joined Isle Casino Hotel Biloxi in 1996 as an accounting supervisor. During his tenure with the company, he has been promoted on numerous occasions to various finance positions as well as serving as the senior director of finance, Northern region at the corporate office in St. Louis, Mo. Most recently, he served as the senior director of finance, Isle Casino Hotel Biloxi.
Avery holds a bachelor of science degree from the University of Southern Mississippi and is a certified public accountant. He brings 15 years of gaming experience to Isle of Capri Casino Kansas City team and to the Kansas City community.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Ex-state employee gets jail time for embezzling from school
- Madison's Christmas on Ice will not take place this year
- SPECIAL REPORT: Land may hold key to Jackson airport’s success
- Ex-judge disciplined, but not barred, by Supreme Court
- Gunn: State's GOP needs to heal after Senate primary battle
- Bank welcomes Little
- SPECIAL REPORT: A savvy pro is sought for Jackson airport's CEO
- USM Foundation sees second-highest fundraising total in history