Avery promoted by Isle of Capri
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 7,2009
Isle of Capri Casino Kansas City announces the arrival of the new vice president and general manager, Paul Avery. Avery joined Isle Casino Hotel Biloxi in 1996 as an accounting supervisor. During his tenure with the company, he has been promoted on numerous occasions to various finance positions as well as serving as the senior director of finance, Northern region at the corporate office in St. Louis, Mo. Most recently, he served as the senior director of finance, Isle Casino Hotel Biloxi.
Avery holds a bachelor of science degree from the University of Southern Mississippi and is a certified public accountant. He brings 15 years of gaming experience to Isle of Capri Casino Kansas City team and to the Kansas City community.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Mississippi Power CEO's departure due to withholding Kemper information from regulators
- Tenn. company makes unspecified offer to lease hospital
- Study says Nissan subsidies total $1.33B; MDA says overestimated
- Renee Flynt made Craftsmen's Guild president
- Small business owners take picture perfect advantages with Instagram
- Defunct casino to be moved; cost could rise depending on 'crud'
- Nullification and interposition
- Undersecretary: 'I understand the frustration' over catfish inspections