Avery promoted by Isle of Capri
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 7,2009
Isle of Capri Casino Kansas City announces the arrival of the new vice president and general manager, Paul Avery. Avery joined Isle Casino Hotel Biloxi in 1996 as an accounting supervisor. During his tenure with the company, he has been promoted on numerous occasions to various finance positions as well as serving as the senior director of finance, Northern region at the corporate office in St. Louis, Mo. Most recently, he served as the senior director of finance, Isle Casino Hotel Biloxi.
Avery holds a bachelor of science degree from the University of Southern Mississippi and is a certified public accountant. He brings 15 years of gaming experience to Isle of Capri Casino Kansas City team and to the Kansas City community.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- UPDATED: House subcommittee tosses discrimination elements from religious freedom bill
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Lawmakers debating alternative to Medicaid expansion
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Senate passes teacher pay raise legislation
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- Quapaw Canoe Company gains legislative support in battle with tax department
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi