Avery promoted by Isle of Capri
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 7,2009
Isle of Capri Casino Kansas City announces the arrival of the new vice president and general manager, Paul Avery. Avery joined Isle Casino Hotel Biloxi in 1996 as an accounting supervisor. During his tenure with the company, he has been promoted on numerous occasions to various finance positions as well as serving as the senior director of finance, Northern region at the corporate office in St. Louis, Mo. Most recently, he served as the senior director of finance, Isle Casino Hotel Biloxi.
Avery holds a bachelor of science degree from the University of Southern Mississippi and is a certified public accountant. He brings 15 years of gaming experience to Isle of Capri Casino Kansas City team and to the Kansas City community.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Family launches Billups Coffee with headquarters in Oxford
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- Running luxury car dealerships, like Mercedes of Jackson, comes naturally to Trudy Higginbotham Moody
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- ‘Just the beginning’ — Venture Technologies merging, acquiring companies
- Chaney drops lawsuit against National Flood Insurance Program
- Sawtimber, pulpwood markets improving, but challenges remain
- Hood joins other AGs in efforts to curb copper theft
- Entergy gives $500K grant to The Nature Conservancy