DFM seats new board members
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 7,2009
The Diabetes Foundation of Mississippi proudly welcomes the following individuals to its 2009-2010 Board of Directors:
Beth Biedenharn received her bachelor’s degree in communications from Mississippi State University and after retiring from St. Dominic’s Hospital in Jackson, and is now a stay-at-home mom. She and her husband, Richard, reside in Madison.
Dennis Bruns of Madison is president and CEO of River Oaks Hospital in Flowood. Bruns earned his undergraduate degree in chemistry, math and biology and a master of healthcare administration degree from Indiana University. He is a fellow of the American College of Healthcare Executives.
Jolie D’Antonio is a registered nurse and diabetes educator at Blair E. Batson Children’s Hospital in Jackson. She received her nursing degree from Northeast Mississippi Community College and now resides in Madison with her husband and sons.
Michael Dickinson of Gulfport is an attorney with Daniel, Coker, Horton and Bell, P.A., and is a member of the American Bar Association and Mississippi Defense Lawyer’s Association. He received his bachelor’s degree from Mississippi State University and his juris doctorate from Mississippi College School of Law.
Memrie McCubbin of Jackson is an attorney with Butler, Snow, O’Mara, Stevens and Cannada, PLLC. She graduated from Mississippi College School of Law with her juris doctorate, Millsaps College with her MBA and the University of Mississippi with her bachelor’s degree in business administration.
Dr. Reagan Schiefer is an endocrinologist with Premier Medical Group of Mississippi. She received her medical doctorate from the University of Mississippi Medical Center, which is where she also completed an internal medicine fellowship. She completed an endocrinology fellowship from the Mayo Clinic and is board certified in internal medicine, endocrinology, diabetes and metabolism.
Michael Wigton serves as president of the Stuart C. Irby Company. He attended Occidental College in Los Angeles, where he has been recognized in the track and field Hall of Fame and was a two-time All American discus thrower. He resides in Madison with his wife, Diane.
David Williams, CPA, of Pearl is a partner with HORNE LLP. He earned a bachelor of business administration degree from the University of Southern Mississippi. He is a Fellow of Healthcare Financial Management.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “DFM seats new board members”
Top Posts & Pages
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Senate passes teacher pay raise legislation
- Lawmakers debating alternative to Medicaid expansion
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- The First acquiring Alabama bank in cash/stock deal
- Todd Smith's Spin Cycle — Not milk! It’s end of era for milk industry’s iconic ‘Got Milk?’ campaign
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- District at Eastover takes shape with financing in place, tenant signings under way
- MBJ's Businesswoman of the Year never expected her career to take this path
- Mississippi ag aviation plays a critical role in production and profitability