Hendrix named president of board
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 7,2009
Tags: Arnie Williams, Courtland Gray, Cyndi Saia, Deirdre McGowan, Glenn Sigler, Jim McArthur, Joan Branson, Joe A. Waggoner, John Dean, John Hendrix, LandMart/Dean Realty, Liz Cleveland, Liza Looser, Mississippi Band of Choctaw Indians, Mississippi Water Resources Association, O.A. Cleveland, Sylvia Stewart, Valerie Adams
John Hendrix, director of economic development for the Mississippi Band of Choctaw Indians, has been installed as the 2010 Mississippi World Trade Center board president. Serving with Hendrix will be John Dean, LandMart/Dean Realty, as vice president and Dr. Deirdre McGowan, Mississippi Water Resources Association, as secretary/treasurer.
Other board members include: Valerie Adams, Trustmark National Bank; Joan Branson, Northrop Grumman Ship Systems; Liz Cleveland, Mississippi Development Authority; Dr. O.A. Cleveland, ECOIL Technologies & UMGAS-CAITAF; Courtland Gray, Peavey Electronics; Liza Looser, The Cirlot Agency; Jim McArthur, SmartSynch; Cyndi Saia, Viking Range Corporation; Glenn Sigler, Regions Bank; Dr. Sylvia Stewart, Peoples Insurance Companies; Joe A. Waggoner, Waggoner Engineering Inc.; and, Arnie Williams, Mississippi Power Company.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Locker doors opening for Clinton inventor after ‘Shark Tank’
- Barbour to lead Butler Snow economic development firm
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- Delta State conference brings renowned speakers
- (UPDATE) Judge rules on Google request on attorney general inquiry