Hendrix named president of board
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 7,2009
Tags: Arnie Williams, Courtland Gray, Cyndi Saia, Deirdre McGowan, Glenn Sigler, Jim McArthur, Joan Branson, Joe A. Waggoner, John Dean, John Hendrix, LandMart/Dean Realty, Liz Cleveland, Liza Looser, Mississippi Band of Choctaw Indians, Mississippi Water Resources Association, O.A. Cleveland, Sylvia Stewart, Valerie Adams
John Hendrix, director of economic development for the Mississippi Band of Choctaw Indians, has been installed as the 2010 Mississippi World Trade Center board president. Serving with Hendrix will be John Dean, LandMart/Dean Realty, as vice president and Dr. Deirdre McGowan, Mississippi Water Resources Association, as secretary/treasurer.
Other board members include: Valerie Adams, Trustmark National Bank; Joan Branson, Northrop Grumman Ship Systems; Liz Cleveland, Mississippi Development Authority; Dr. O.A. Cleveland, ECOIL Technologies & UMGAS-CAITAF; Courtland Gray, Peavey Electronics; Liza Looser, The Cirlot Agency; Jim McArthur, SmartSynch; Cyndi Saia, Viking Range Corporation; Glenn Sigler, Regions Bank; Dr. Sylvia Stewart, Peoples Insurance Companies; Joe A. Waggoner, Waggoner Engineering Inc.; and, Arnie Williams, Mississippi Power Company.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- UPDATED: House subcommittee tosses discrimination elements from religious freedom bill
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Lawmakers debating alternative to Medicaid expansion
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Senate passes teacher pay raise legislation
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- Quapaw Canoe Company gains legislative support in battle with tax department
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi