Hendrix named president of board
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 7,2009
Tags: Arnie Williams, Courtland Gray, Cyndi Saia, Deirdre McGowan, Glenn Sigler, Jim McArthur, Joan Branson, Joe A. Waggoner, John Dean, John Hendrix, LandMart/Dean Realty, Liz Cleveland, Liza Looser, Mississippi Band of Choctaw Indians, Mississippi Water Resources Association, O.A. Cleveland, Sylvia Stewart, Valerie Adams
John Hendrix, director of economic development for the Mississippi Band of Choctaw Indians, has been installed as the 2010 Mississippi World Trade Center board president. Serving with Hendrix will be John Dean, LandMart/Dean Realty, as vice president and Dr. Deirdre McGowan, Mississippi Water Resources Association, as secretary/treasurer.
Other board members include: Valerie Adams, Trustmark National Bank; Joan Branson, Northrop Grumman Ship Systems; Liz Cleveland, Mississippi Development Authority; Dr. O.A. Cleveland, ECOIL Technologies & UMGAS-CAITAF; Courtland Gray, Peavey Electronics; Liza Looser, The Cirlot Agency; Jim McArthur, SmartSynch; Cyndi Saia, Viking Range Corporation; Glenn Sigler, Regions Bank; Dr. Sylvia Stewart, Peoples Insurance Companies; Joe A. Waggoner, Waggoner Engineering Inc.; and, Arnie Williams, Mississippi Power Company.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- JOSH MABUS: Bill Murray and business misfits
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Delta Health Alliance CEO Karen Fox under investigation for possible misuse of funds
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones