Hendrix named president of board
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 7,2009
Tags: Arnie Williams, Courtland Gray, Cyndi Saia, Deirdre McGowan, Glenn Sigler, Jim McArthur, Joan Branson, Joe A. Waggoner, John Dean, John Hendrix, LandMart/Dean Realty, Liz Cleveland, Liza Looser, Mississippi Band of Choctaw Indians, Mississippi Water Resources Association, O.A. Cleveland, Sylvia Stewart, Valerie Adams
John Hendrix, director of economic development for the Mississippi Band of Choctaw Indians, has been installed as the 2010 Mississippi World Trade Center board president. Serving with Hendrix will be John Dean, LandMart/Dean Realty, as vice president and Dr. Deirdre McGowan, Mississippi Water Resources Association, as secretary/treasurer.
Other board members include: Valerie Adams, Trustmark National Bank; Joan Branson, Northrop Grumman Ship Systems; Liz Cleveland, Mississippi Development Authority; Dr. O.A. Cleveland, ECOIL Technologies & UMGAS-CAITAF; Courtland Gray, Peavey Electronics; Liza Looser, The Cirlot Agency; Jim McArthur, SmartSynch; Cyndi Saia, Viking Range Corporation; Glenn Sigler, Regions Bank; Dr. Sylvia Stewart, Peoples Insurance Companies; Joe A. Waggoner, Waggoner Engineering Inc.; and, Arnie Williams, Mississippi Power Company.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Mississippi takes an incentives licking, keeps on ticking
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- Investors in Northbrook complex say Ridgeland targeting its own collateral for demolition
- AWAITING ITS FATE: Gables complex may have to shrink to meet law
- Bill would open hospital meetings, expand records access
- HUNTER ARNOLD: Mississippi, Gulf Coast states focus on global business markets