Isle reports weaker revenues
Published: December 7,2009
For the six-month period, net revenues were $503.7 million, well down from the $527 million posted during the comparable period in 2008.
James B. Perry, Isle chairman and CEO, said, “While we will continue to save where it makes sense, it is important to reaffirm our commitment to the long-term success of our business.”
Net revenues for Isle’s Mississippi’s operations during the second quarter were $41.323 million, down from $43.568 million during the prior second quarter. For the six-month period, net revenues in Mississippi were $87.938 million, compared to $94.897 million during the first six months of 2008.
Net revenues were off during both the second quarter and six-month period at all of Isle’s Mississippi’s properties located in Biloxi, Natchez and Lula.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Isle reports weaker revenues”
Top Posts & Pages
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Top 10 finalists chosen for C Spire Conerly Trophy
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- State’s new banking chief Charlotte Corley has deep roots in the business
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi