Isle reports weaker revenues
Published: December 7,2009
For the six-month period, net revenues were $503.7 million, well down from the $527 million posted during the comparable period in 2008.
James B. Perry, Isle chairman and CEO, said, “While we will continue to save where it makes sense, it is important to reaffirm our commitment to the long-term success of our business.”
Net revenues for Isle’s Mississippi’s operations during the second quarter were $41.323 million, down from $43.568 million during the prior second quarter. For the six-month period, net revenues in Mississippi were $87.938 million, compared to $94.897 million during the first six months of 2008.
Net revenues were off during both the second quarter and six-month period at all of Isle’s Mississippi’s properties located in Biloxi, Natchez and Lula.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Isle reports weaker revenues”
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Tanger Outlets involved in Southaven project
- DAVID DALLAS: Who in the Hell are We?
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- J.McLaughlin to open in Highland Village next spring
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- New Mississippi state highway map is available for the public
- Analysts hail BancorpSouth stock buyback as ‘handsome’ reward for shareholders