Isle reports weaker revenues
Published: December 7,2009
For the six-month period, net revenues were $503.7 million, well down from the $527 million posted during the comparable period in 2008.
James B. Perry, Isle chairman and CEO, said, “While we will continue to save where it makes sense, it is important to reaffirm our commitment to the long-term success of our business.”
Net revenues for Isle’s Mississippi’s operations during the second quarter were $41.323 million, down from $43.568 million during the prior second quarter. For the six-month period, net revenues in Mississippi were $87.938 million, compared to $94.897 million during the first six months of 2008.
Net revenues were off during both the second quarter and six-month period at all of Isle’s Mississippi’s properties located in Biloxi, Natchez and Lula.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Isle reports weaker revenues”
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- Woman found guilty of murder in buttocks injection case
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Mississippi judge dismisses lawsuit seeking to overturn Sen. Cochran's GOP primary win
- Healthcare Marketplace to look much the same in 2015