Isle reports weaker revenues
by Wally Northway
Published: December 7,2009
For the six-month period, net revenues were $503.7 million, well down from the $527 million posted during the comparable period in 2008.
James B. Perry, Isle chairman and CEO, said, “While we will continue to save where it makes sense, it is important to reaffirm our commitment to the long-term success of our business.”
Net revenues for Isle’s Mississippi’s operations during the second quarter were $41.323 million, down from $43.568 million during the prior second quarter. For the six-month period, net revenues in Mississippi were $87.938 million, compared to $94.897 million during the first six months of 2008.
Net revenues were off during both the second quarter and six-month period at all of Isle’s Mississippi’s properties located in Biloxi, Natchez and Lula.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Isle reports weaker revenues”
Top Posts & Pages
- JACKSON JILTED —Southwest Airlines pulling up stakes and leaving Mississippi
- Eye clinic operator faces Medicaid fraud charges
- Mega-load move could cause traffic issues
- NEW ORLEANS SAINTS MOVING — Mississippi company has the task of moving the football team
- M&F branches to close as Renasant wraps up merger
- Gaming Commission gives nod to Coast city's first casino
- New owners plan cautious change for Highland Village
- Hood issues opinion on open-carry gun law
- Aldermen review adult business ordinance, call public hearing
- New boutique hotel to replace Oxford’s Downtown Inn