MegaGate brings in Wyatt
MegaGate Broadband recently announced the expansion of its regional sales team with the appointment of Leonard Wyatt to the new position of IT sales specialist for the Southeast Region. This region will extend from Eastern Florida, west to Baton Rouge, La. Wyatt’s focus will be on developing new markets for MegaGate’s colocation services and web hosting and design services.
Wyatt has over 26 years of experience in the information technology industry, having served as IT director for Columbia Physician Services before joining Cellular One in 1999 as information systems manager. He stayed on as Megagate’s IT director as the company emerged after the sale of Cellular One to AllTel.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “MegaGate brings in Wyatt”
Top Posts & Pages
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- Keeping our eye on... Liz Lancaster
- GOP Sen. Thad Cochran to run for seventh term
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- Alcorn's finances being investigated; CFO resigns
- Hood issues opinion on open-carry gun law
- NEW ORLEANS SAINTS MOVING — Mississippi company has the task of moving the football team
- Court to hear case involving alligators and ExxonMobil