MegaGate brings in Wyatt
MegaGate Broadband recently announced the expansion of its regional sales team with the appointment of Leonard Wyatt to the new position of IT sales specialist for the Southeast Region. This region will extend from Eastern Florida, west to Baton Rouge, La. Wyatt’s focus will be on developing new markets for MegaGate’s colocation services and web hosting and design services.
Wyatt has over 26 years of experience in the information technology industry, having served as IT director for Columbia Physician Services before joining Cellular One in 1999 as information systems manager. He stayed on as Megagate’s IT director as the company emerged after the sale of Cellular One to AllTel.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “MegaGate brings in Wyatt”
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Mississippi judge dismisses lawsuit seeking to overturn Sen. Cochran's GOP primary win
- Judge expected to rule today on McDaniel's challenge of loss to Cochran
- Isle of Capri reports decreased in-state revenues; experiencing 'market pressures'
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- Circuit clerks question how to get records to McDaniel's trial
- Chefs John Folse and Rick Tramonto are dotting every ‘i’ and crossing every ‘t’ in the development of Seafood R’evolution, which is set to open in November