MegaGate brings in Wyatt
MegaGate Broadband recently announced the expansion of its regional sales team with the appointment of Leonard Wyatt to the new position of IT sales specialist for the Southeast Region. This region will extend from Eastern Florida, west to Baton Rouge, La. Wyatt’s focus will be on developing new markets for MegaGate’s colocation services and web hosting and design services.
Wyatt has over 26 years of experience in the information technology industry, having served as IT director for Columbia Physician Services before joining Cellular One in 1999 as information systems manager. He stayed on as Megagate’s IT director as the company emerged after the sale of Cellular One to AllTel.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “MegaGate brings in Wyatt”
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- UPDATE — David Watkins says JRA left him in dark about HUD's Farish St. involvement
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Fitch gives Mississippi Power a negative outlook due to Kemper plant
- Report: Mississippi has worst child poverty rate in U.S.
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- UPDATED: Jackson agrees to repay HUD $1.5 million for Farish Street blunders