MegaGate brings in Wyatt
MegaGate Broadband recently announced the expansion of its regional sales team with the appointment of Leonard Wyatt to the new position of IT sales specialist for the Southeast Region. This region will extend from Eastern Florida, west to Baton Rouge, La. Wyatt’s focus will be on developing new markets for MegaGate’s colocation services and web hosting and design services.
Wyatt has over 26 years of experience in the information technology industry, having served as IT director for Columbia Physician Services before joining Cellular One in 1999 as information systems manager. He stayed on as Megagate’s IT director as the company emerged after the sale of Cellular One to AllTel.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “MegaGate brings in Wyatt”
Top Posts & Pages
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Senate passes teacher pay raise legislation
- Lawmakers debating alternative to Medicaid expansion
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- The First acquiring Alabama bank in cash/stock deal
- Todd Smith's Spin Cycle — Not milk! It’s end of era for milk industry’s iconic ‘Got Milk?’ campaign
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- District at Eastover takes shape with financing in place, tenant signings under way
- MBJ's Businesswoman of the Year never expected her career to take this path
- Mississippi ag aviation plays a critical role in production and profitability