MegaGate brings in Wyatt
MegaGate Broadband recently announced the expansion of its regional sales team with the appointment of Leonard Wyatt to the new position of IT sales specialist for the Southeast Region. This region will extend from Eastern Florida, west to Baton Rouge, La. Wyatt’s focus will be on developing new markets for MegaGate’s colocation services and web hosting and design services.
Wyatt has over 26 years of experience in the information technology industry, having served as IT director for Columbia Physician Services before joining Cellular One in 1999 as information systems manager. He stayed on as Megagate’s IT director as the company emerged after the sale of Cellular One to AllTel.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “MegaGate brings in Wyatt”
Top Posts & Pages
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- JACK WEATHERLY: Finding a house, defending a neighborhood, finding a voice
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- Report ranks state schools' performance 51st in the nation
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- Hosemann to launch crowd funding program