Rawson named senior VP
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 7,2009
Cory Rawson has joined Community Bank to be the senior vice president in Forest. Rawson was previously a vice president with First Financial Bank in Carthage. In his new role, he will be working to assist commercial clients with poultry loans and SBA financing needs. Rawson is a 2002 graduate of Mississippi State University and a 2000 graduate of East Central Community College.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- Hosemann to launch crowd funding program
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- ALAN TURNER: Education in Mississippi – good and bad news
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- JOSH MABUS: The Tao of Road House
- Answering the Bell: Interim Ole Miss law school dean well-regarded for directing hands-on clinical training