Rawson named senior VP
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 7,2009
Cory Rawson has joined Community Bank to be the senior vice president in Forest. Rawson was previously a vice president with First Financial Bank in Carthage. In his new role, he will be working to assist commercial clients with poultry loans and SBA financing needs. Rawson is a 2002 graduate of Mississippi State University and a 2000 graduate of East Central Community College.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Drew Brees settles lawsuit alleging investment fraud
- Doctor convicted of using phony church for tax shelter
- Ex-Delta mayor indicted, accused of stealing city property
- Cochran's legal counsel asks Court to toss McDaniel's lawsuit
- Williams-Sonoma expanding, adding nearly 1,000 jobs
- More than half-dozen groups file charter school applications
- Ex-baliff wants pay or her job back after termination
- State Rep. Patterson switches from Democrats to GOP
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015