Rawson named senior VP
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 7,2009
Cory Rawson has joined Community Bank to be the senior vice president in Forest. Rawson was previously a vice president with First Financial Bank in Carthage. In his new role, he will be working to assist commercial clients with poultry loans and SBA financing needs. Rawson is a 2002 graduate of Mississippi State University and a 2000 graduate of East Central Community College.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- BankPlus recognized for alternative program to payday lending
- Top 10 finalists chosen for C Spire Conerly Trophy
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Stricklin: Deer parasites don't affect quality of venison
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment