Rawson named senior VP
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 7,2009
Cory Rawson has joined Community Bank to be the senior vice president in Forest. Rawson was previously a vice president with First Financial Bank in Carthage. In his new role, he will be working to assist commercial clients with poultry loans and SBA financing needs. Rawson is a 2002 graduate of Mississippi State University and a 2000 graduate of East Central Community College.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- DAVID DALLAS — Just how long can Dan stand?
- Cal-Maine income skyrockets as prices rise and costs shrink
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Analysis: Closed meetings can feed false public impressions
- Lawmakers move on bonds despite complaints from colleges and universities
- Business groups file briefs in support of Kemper coal plant rehearing
- Grain scandal takes its toll on Delta farmers
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love