Shepherd named general counsel
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 7,2009
Watkins Ludlam Winter & Stennis, P.A. is pleased to announce that Tommy Shepherd has been appointed general counsel of the International Association of Gaming Advisors (IAGA). Shepherd is only the second person from Mississippi ever appointed to serve as general counsel of IAGA and is well-positioned to serve the organization in this capacity given his extensive background over the last seventeen years in gaming law and regulation. Shepherd serves as the head of Watkins Ludlam’s gaming practice and represents casino owners, operators, suppliers and financiers in all aspects of gaming law, including regulatory, transactional and financing matters.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Andrew Adams helps grow Addicus
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics
- Grand juries charge seven with election violations
- Dak Prescott's autograph fetches a pretty penny
- Butler Snow names Crockoft new office director
- Judge gets more time to fight efforts to remove him from office