Shepherd named general counsel
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 7,2009
Watkins Ludlam Winter & Stennis, P.A. is pleased to announce that Tommy Shepherd has been appointed general counsel of the International Association of Gaming Advisors (IAGA). Shepherd is only the second person from Mississippi ever appointed to serve as general counsel of IAGA and is well-positioned to serve the organization in this capacity given his extensive background over the last seventeen years in gaming law and regulation. Shepherd serves as the head of Watkins Ludlam’s gaming practice and represents casino owners, operators, suppliers and financiers in all aspects of gaming law, including regulatory, transactional and financing matters.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Drew Brees settles lawsuit alleging investment fraud
- Doctor convicted of using phony church for tax shelter
- Ex-Delta mayor indicted, accused of stealing city property
- Cochran's legal counsel asks Court to toss McDaniel's lawsuit
- Williams-Sonoma expanding, adding nearly 1,000 jobs
- More than half-dozen groups file charter school applications
- Ex-baliff wants pay or her job back after termination
- State Rep. Patterson switches from Democrats to GOP
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015