Shepherd named general counsel
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 7,2009
Watkins Ludlam Winter & Stennis, P.A. is pleased to announce that Tommy Shepherd has been appointed general counsel of the International Association of Gaming Advisors (IAGA). Shepherd is only the second person from Mississippi ever appointed to serve as general counsel of IAGA and is well-positioned to serve the organization in this capacity given his extensive background over the last seventeen years in gaming law and regulation. Shepherd serves as the head of Watkins Ludlam’s gaming practice and represents casino owners, operators, suppliers and financiers in all aspects of gaming law, including regulatory, transactional and financing matters.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Source: Bryant has offered Glenn McCullough MDA job
- College Board names Glenn Boyce as higher education chief
- TRANSITION AT THE MDA — Is Mississippi better off than it was 3 years ago?
- (WITH VIDEO) Funding secured for Capitol Art Lofts in downtown Jackson
- Deepwater Horizon Five Years Later — Restoring the Mississippi coast starts with a strong foundation
- Chancery Court’s interpretation of ‘public use’ will guide ruling on Westin money
- PHIL HARDWICK: The third grade reading gate, book buddies and school principals
- COMMERCIAL FINANCE 701: Loans disguised as government bonds (BOANs)
- THE SPIN CYCLE — Key results from Pew’s social media survey