Shepherd named general counsel
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 7,2009
Watkins Ludlam Winter & Stennis, P.A. is pleased to announce that Tommy Shepherd has been appointed general counsel of the International Association of Gaming Advisors (IAGA). Shepherd is only the second person from Mississippi ever appointed to serve as general counsel of IAGA and is well-positioned to serve the organization in this capacity given his extensive background over the last seventeen years in gaming law and regulation. Shepherd serves as the head of Watkins Ludlam’s gaming practice and represents casino owners, operators, suppliers and financiers in all aspects of gaming law, including regulatory, transactional and financing matters.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Seafood R’evolution set to make Mississippi ‘the new culinary epicenter of the South’
- Yarber could be sworn in today as new Jackson mayor
- After review, MSU moves forward on new research facility
- Ole Miss launches commitment to be 'climate neutral'
- Pharma Pac lays off rest of workers; could end up owing state
- SpaceX, Stennis officially open new rocket test stand
- Acco Brands investing $1.6M, adding 162 workers
- Gulf LNG terminal mulling export opportunities
- Secretary of State's Office transitioning to new location