Shepherd named general counsel
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 7,2009
Watkins Ludlam Winter & Stennis, P.A. is pleased to announce that Tommy Shepherd has been appointed general counsel of the International Association of Gaming Advisors (IAGA). Shepherd is only the second person from Mississippi ever appointed to serve as general counsel of IAGA and is well-positioned to serve the organization in this capacity given his extensive background over the last seventeen years in gaming law and regulation. Shepherd serves as the head of Watkins Ludlam’s gaming practice and represents casino owners, operators, suppliers and financiers in all aspects of gaming law, including regulatory, transactional and financing matters.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- 2014 a good year for filmmaking in Mississippi
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game