Zieren joins JH&H as intern
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 7,2009
JH&H Architects | Planners | Interiors, P.A., announces that Erin Zieren, associate AIA, LEED AP, has joined JH&H as an intern architect. Zieren is a native of Flowood and a 2006 graduate of Mississippi State University’s School of Architecture. Zieren is returning to JH&H after working several years with an architecture firm in Springfield, Mo.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- Tallahatchie General’s listing on auditor’s ‘watchline’ an image set back, CEO says
- TVA president/CEO Johnson tours Techumseh, Yokohama plants
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- Kelly Boutwell added, Jason Word promoted at MEC
- Ex-city worker arrested on false pretense charge
- Cotton to take center stage during MSU summit
- BRENT CHRISTENSEN — Entrepreneurs: A vital fuel for Mississippi’s Economy