Zieren joins JH&H as intern
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 7,2009
JH&H Architects | Planners | Interiors, P.A., announces that Erin Zieren, associate AIA, LEED AP, has joined JH&H as an intern architect. Zieren is a native of Flowood and a 2006 graduate of Mississippi State University’s School of Architecture. Zieren is returning to JH&H after working several years with an architecture firm in Springfield, Mo.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- UPDATED: House subcommittee tosses discrimination elements from religious freedom bill
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- Quapaw Canoe Company gains legislative support in battle with tax department
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute
- The link between education and economic development
- District at Eastover takes shape with financing in place, tenant signings under way
- Expeditors working out logistics to open Jackson office next month