Zieren joins JH&H as intern
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 7,2009
JH&H Architects | Planners | Interiors, P.A., announces that Erin Zieren, associate AIA, LEED AP, has joined JH&H as an intern architect. Zieren is a native of Flowood and a 2006 graduate of Mississippi State University’s School of Architecture. Zieren is returning to JH&H after working several years with an architecture firm in Springfield, Mo.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Federal appeals court: State's abortion law is unconstitutional
- Six out of eight universities could have higher tuitions in 2015
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Humana and Bill, Hillary and Chelsea Clinton Foundation partnering
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again