Zieren joins JH&H as intern
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 7,2009
JH&H Architects | Planners | Interiors, P.A., announces that Erin Zieren, associate AIA, LEED AP, has joined JH&H as an intern architect. Zieren is a native of Flowood and a 2006 graduate of Mississippi State University’s School of Architecture. Zieren is returning to JH&H after working several years with an architecture firm in Springfield, Mo.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Tanger Outlets involved in Southaven project
- DAVID DALLAS: Who in the Hell are We?
- J.McLaughlin to open in Highland Village next spring
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- New Mississippi state highway map is available for the public
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- Analysts hail BancorpSouth stock buyback as ‘handsome’ reward for shareholders