Howard rolls out new product
ELLISVILLE — Howard Technology Solutions has introduced Tacticomm, its new modular command and control vehicle for helping businesses, government agencies and first responders mount well-coordinated responses to emergency situations and manage public safety at large-scale, high profile events.
Howard said Tacticomm provides the solution for rapid deployment of an interoperable mobile communications architecture—one that can establish and maintain communications between team members or collaborative groups in any event and under any conditions.
“Support organizations rely heavily on communications and networking on every level to accomplish their goals, so that was our primary focus,” said Howard executive vice president Kyle McCoy, “but we expanded on that to include other features specific to law enforcement.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Wasted away — Margaritaville in Biloxi to close by Sept. 19
- WILLOUGHBY: Broadband Voice founder Gary Watts isn’t afraid to take chances
- Severstal selling plants, including Severstal Columbus
- McDaniel alleges GOP race-baiting; says party should be 'purged'
- Two BancorpSouth mergers delayed by federal inquiries
- Mississippi Power conducts successful tests at Kemper plant
- Police find Attorney General Hood's stolen handgun
- Seafood dealer/processor guilty of illegal handling of oysters
- Medical transportation company opening operation/call center
- Pickwick Pines settles lawsuit; pays $260K