Howard rolls out new product
ELLISVILLE — Howard Technology Solutions has introduced Tacticomm, its new modular command and control vehicle for helping businesses, government agencies and first responders mount well-coordinated responses to emergency situations and manage public safety at large-scale, high profile events.
Howard said Tacticomm provides the solution for rapid deployment of an interoperable mobile communications architecture—one that can establish and maintain communications between team members or collaborative groups in any event and under any conditions.
“Support organizations rely heavily on communications and networking on every level to accomplish their goals, so that was our primary focus,” said Howard executive vice president Kyle McCoy, “but we expanded on that to include other features specific to law enforcement.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Alumni-couple donate $12.3M to Mississippi State
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- Town given Obamacare insurance break, but faces additional costs in 2015
- TRIP releases report on state's crumbling roads, bridges
- Butler Snow Advisory Services adds Jimmy Bailey
- MDA to lead delegation on mission to Europe
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- Public meeting called to mull future of convention center