Howard rolls out new product
ELLISVILLE — Howard Technology Solutions has introduced Tacticomm, its new modular command and control vehicle for helping businesses, government agencies and first responders mount well-coordinated responses to emergency situations and manage public safety at large-scale, high profile events.
Howard said Tacticomm provides the solution for rapid deployment of an interoperable mobile communications architecture—one that can establish and maintain communications between team members or collaborative groups in any event and under any conditions.
“Support organizations rely heavily on communications and networking on every level to accomplish their goals, so that was our primary focus,” said Howard executive vice president Kyle McCoy, “but we expanded on that to include other features specific to law enforcement.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- UPDATE — David Watkins says JRA left him in dark about HUD's Farish St. involvement
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- Report: Mississippi has worst child poverty rate in U.S.
- UPDATED: Jackson agrees to repay HUD $1.5 million for Farish Street blunders
- Fitch gives Mississippi Power a negative outlook due to Kemper plant
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years