Howard rolls out new product
ELLISVILLE — Howard Technology Solutions has introduced Tacticomm, its new modular command and control vehicle for helping businesses, government agencies and first responders mount well-coordinated responses to emergency situations and manage public safety at large-scale, high profile events.
Howard said Tacticomm provides the solution for rapid deployment of an interoperable mobile communications architecture—one that can establish and maintain communications between team members or collaborative groups in any event and under any conditions.
“Support organizations rely heavily on communications and networking on every level to accomplish their goals, so that was our primary focus,” said Howard executive vice president Kyle McCoy, “but we expanded on that to include other features specific to law enforcement.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Source: Bryant has offered Glenn McCullough MDA job
- College Board names Glenn Boyce as higher education chief
- TRANSITION AT THE MDA — Is Mississippi better off than it was 3 years ago?
- Deepwater Horizon Five Years Later — Restoring the Mississippi coast starts with a strong foundation
- (WITH VIDEO) Funding secured for Capitol Art Lofts in downtown Jackson
- Chancery Court’s interpretation of ‘public use’ will guide ruling on Westin money
- PHIL HARDWICK: The third grade reading gate, book buddies and school principals
- THE SPIN CYCLE — Key results from Pew’s social media survey
- COMMERCIAL FINANCE 701: Loans disguised as government bonds (BOANs)