Howard rolls out new product
ELLISVILLE — Howard Technology Solutions has introduced Tacticomm, its new modular command and control vehicle for helping businesses, government agencies and first responders mount well-coordinated responses to emergency situations and manage public safety at large-scale, high profile events.
Howard said Tacticomm provides the solution for rapid deployment of an interoperable mobile communications architecture—one that can establish and maintain communications between team members or collaborative groups in any event and under any conditions.
“Support organizations rely heavily on communications and networking on every level to accomplish their goals, so that was our primary focus,” said Howard executive vice president Kyle McCoy, “but we expanded on that to include other features specific to law enforcement.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal