Trustmark wraps up public offering
Published: December 8,2009
JACKSON — Trustmark Corporation has closed on its previously announced public offering of 6,216,216 shares of its common stock, including 810,810 shares issued pursuant to the exercise of the underwriters’ over-allotment option, at a price of $18.50 per share.
Trustmark received net proceeds of approximately $109.3 million after deducting underwriting discounts, commissions and estimated offering expenses.
Richard G. Hickson, Chairman and CEO, stated, “We are extremely pleased with the reception in the marketplace of this follow-on offering of common stock. The results of this offering provide Trustmark additional flexibility and enhance our competitive position.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- WILLOUGHBY: Mayo Flynt leads AT&T Mississippi by enjoying both work and workers
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- J.McLaughlin to open in Highland Village next spring