Trustmark wraps up public offering
Published: December 8,2009
JACKSON — Trustmark Corporation has closed on its previously announced public offering of 6,216,216 shares of its common stock, including 810,810 shares issued pursuant to the exercise of the underwriters’ over-allotment option, at a price of $18.50 per share.
Trustmark received net proceeds of approximately $109.3 million after deducting underwriting discounts, commissions and estimated offering expenses.
Richard G. Hickson, Chairman and CEO, stated, “We are extremely pleased with the reception in the marketplace of this follow-on offering of common stock. The results of this offering provide Trustmark additional flexibility and enhance our competitive position.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- Watkins says JRA out to block him from Farish by repaying HUD $1.5M
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- Board authorizes sale of company that owns Silver Slipper Casino
- State renews battle over water use with city of Memphis
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant