Trustmark wraps up public offering
Published: December 8,2009
JACKSON — Trustmark Corporation has closed on its previously announced public offering of 6,216,216 shares of its common stock, including 810,810 shares issued pursuant to the exercise of the underwriters’ over-allotment option, at a price of $18.50 per share.
Trustmark received net proceeds of approximately $109.3 million after deducting underwriting discounts, commissions and estimated offering expenses.
Richard G. Hickson, Chairman and CEO, stated, “We are extremely pleased with the reception in the marketplace of this follow-on offering of common stock. The results of this offering provide Trustmark additional flexibility and enhance our competitive position.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- George Flaggs regrets repayment flaw in lending law
- Mississippi judge dismisses lawsuit seeking to overturn Sen. Cochran's GOP primary win
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- Chefs John Folse and Rick Tramonto are dotting every ‘i’ and crossing every ‘t’ in the development of Seafood R’evolution, which is set to open in November
- Bryant issues executive order to establish Delta water task force
- PEDIGREE dog food recalled; might contain metal fragments