Trustmark wraps up public offering
Published: December 8,2009
JACKSON — Trustmark Corporation has closed on its previously announced public offering of 6,216,216 shares of its common stock, including 810,810 shares issued pursuant to the exercise of the underwriters’ over-allotment option, at a price of $18.50 per share.
Trustmark received net proceeds of approximately $109.3 million after deducting underwriting discounts, commissions and estimated offering expenses.
Richard G. Hickson, Chairman and CEO, stated, “We are extremely pleased with the reception in the marketplace of this follow-on offering of common stock. The results of this offering provide Trustmark additional flexibility and enhance our competitive position.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- Woman found guilty of murder in buttocks injection case
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- More than a dozen school districts sue state over funding
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Mike Morgan has calmness of mind