Trustmark wraps up public offering
Published: December 8,2009
JACKSON — Trustmark Corporation has closed on its previously announced public offering of 6,216,216 shares of its common stock, including 810,810 shares issued pursuant to the exercise of the underwriters’ over-allotment option, at a price of $18.50 per share.
Trustmark received net proceeds of approximately $109.3 million after deducting underwriting discounts, commissions and estimated offering expenses.
Richard G. Hickson, Chairman and CEO, stated, “We are extremely pleased with the reception in the marketplace of this follow-on offering of common stock. The results of this offering provide Trustmark additional flexibility and enhance our competitive position.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Winchester lands $50M ammunition contract from Homeland Security
- Deer processors need to use caution to insure safe, tasty venison
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- Court rules board can discipline West Virginia radiologist
- Travis retiring as head of Mississippi World Trade Center
- Drew Brees settles lawsuit alleging investment fraud
- Peavey Electronics reorganizing under new globalization plan
- Legislators begin work on FY2016 state budget
- Canadian company purchasing Southern Lumber for nearly $50M