BlueFire makes ’50 Hottest’ list again
FULTON — BlueFire Ethanol Fuels Inc., a California-based company that is proposing to build an ethanol refinery in Fulton in Northeast Mississippi, has been ranked number 19 on the Biofuels Digest list of the “50 Hottest Companies in Bioenergy;” the company’s second consecutive year in the top 20.
“Having voters rank BlueFire Ethanol among the top 20 bioenergy companies for two straight years is a testament to the credibility of our technology and our proven ability to produce ethanol from presorted municipal waste,” says Arnold R. Klann, president and CEO of BlueFire Ethanol. “BlueFire Ethanol remains focused on leading the way to energy independence and providing the Unites States with necessary alternatives to imported petroleum use.”
“BlueFire remains on fire,” said Biofuels Digest editor Jim Lane. “For the second year in a row, voters saw a unique blend of visibility and credibility in BlueFire Ethanol that makes the company one of the elite few to make the top 20 two years running, out of more than 1,400 eligible companies.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- MSU researchers develop timber-management software
- New law on taxing methods hailed as big win for businesses
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Running luxury car dealerships, like Mercedes of Jackson, comes naturally to Trudy Higginbotham Moody
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip