BlueFire makes ’50 Hottest’ list again
FULTON — BlueFire Ethanol Fuels Inc., a California-based company that is proposing to build an ethanol refinery in Fulton in Northeast Mississippi, has been ranked number 19 on the Biofuels Digest list of the “50 Hottest Companies in Bioenergy;” the company’s second consecutive year in the top 20.
“Having voters rank BlueFire Ethanol among the top 20 bioenergy companies for two straight years is a testament to the credibility of our technology and our proven ability to produce ethanol from presorted municipal waste,” says Arnold R. Klann, president and CEO of BlueFire Ethanol. “BlueFire Ethanol remains focused on leading the way to energy independence and providing the Unites States with necessary alternatives to imported petroleum use.”
“BlueFire remains on fire,” said Biofuels Digest editor Jim Lane. “For the second year in a row, voters saw a unique blend of visibility and credibility in BlueFire Ethanol that makes the company one of the elite few to make the top 20 two years running, out of more than 1,400 eligible companies.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Ford F-150s roll into Mississippi, ahead of the pickup pack
- Nissan supplier efforts key to more Miss. output
- UNFOLDING OF A RESCUE — How Sanderson Farms saved Mississippi's PGA tour event
- Irby commits suicide after wife's prison release
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- MBJ Business Person of the Year: Joe Sanderson Jr.
- Mississippi poultry industry's hub system behind today's success
- Entergy plans three solar-power pilot projects
- TODD SMITH'S SPIN CYCLE: Top 10 toy brands that won holiday social media blitz