Workers lose more than a ton of weight
PHILADELPHIA — Recently, employees of W.G. Yates & Sons Construction Company competed in a company-wide health challenge and lost a total of 2,684 pounds.
Approximately 350 employees split into teams and competed for four months. Each person’s weight, blood pressure, cholesterol and triglycerides were recorded in July and then again in November. The three teams with the highest percentage of improvement were recognized.
William Yates said, “The Yates Health Challenge was a great success and we encourage all of our employees to continue to practice healthy lifestyles. A healthy lifestyle of diet and exercise is a win-win situation for everyone.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
2 Responses to “Workers lose more than a ton of weight”
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Ex-state employee gets jail time for embezzling from school
- Madison's Christmas on Ice will not take place this year
- SPECIAL REPORT: Land may hold key to Jackson airport’s success
- Ex-judge disciplined, but not barred, by Supreme Court
- Gunn: State's GOP needs to heal after Senate primary battle
- SPECIAL REPORT: A savvy pro is sought for Jackson airport's CEO
- Bank welcomes Little
- USM Foundation sees second-highest fundraising total in history