Workers lose more than a ton of weight
PHILADELPHIA — Recently, employees of W.G. Yates & Sons Construction Company competed in a company-wide health challenge and lost a total of 2,684 pounds.
Approximately 350 employees split into teams and competed for four months. Each person’s weight, blood pressure, cholesterol and triglycerides were recorded in July and then again in November. The three teams with the highest percentage of improvement were recognized.
William Yates said, “The Yates Health Challenge was a great success and we encourage all of our employees to continue to practice healthy lifestyles. A healthy lifestyle of diet and exercise is a win-win situation for everyone.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
2 Responses to “Workers lose more than a ton of weight”
Top Posts & Pages
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Ole Miss chancellor: Talks continue over job status
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Delta Health Alliance CEO Karen Fox under investigation for possible misuse of funds
- Law to bolster utilities’ economic development efforts gets mixed reactions