Extension to offer NxLevel program
HATTIESBURG — People wanting to start a business or generate more profit in an existing one can participate in a seminar series the Mississippi State University Extension Service is providing through an entrepreneurial network.
Extension will present NxLevel for Entrepreneurs, a training module from NxLevel Education that empowers men and women to be better decision-makers and managers. The program is offered through Mississippi Women in Agriculture, a program of the Southern Rural Development Center.
The seminars will be offered live in Hattiesburg and also through Extension distance education system. The distance sessions start Jan. 25 at various Extension offices throughout the state, and the Hattiesburg sessions begin Jan. 28 at the Forrest County Extension office.
Topics will address financial management, market forecasting, marketing and research, deal-making and legal issues.
Registration is $100 per person. Individuals who have participated in previous Mississippi Women in Agriculture seminars have a special rate of $60. Download the registration form at msucares.com/womeninag and mail it with payment to Mississippi Women in Agriculture, Mississippi State University Extension Service, P.O. Box 9656, Mississippi State, MS 39762. Participants also can register by phone and pay with a credit card by calling (662) 325-3207. The deadline to register is Jan. 18.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- Realtors chooses Nita Wingard
- No debate, but Cochran and Childers lobby for votes for Senate
- Entergy agrees to cut $35M from its new rate plan
- Ford Foundation gives to UM for new science building
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete