Extension to offer NxLevel program
HATTIESBURG — People wanting to start a business or generate more profit in an existing one can participate in a seminar series the Mississippi State University Extension Service is providing through an entrepreneurial network.
Extension will present NxLevel for Entrepreneurs, a training module from NxLevel Education that empowers men and women to be better decision-makers and managers. The program is offered through Mississippi Women in Agriculture, a program of the Southern Rural Development Center.
The seminars will be offered live in Hattiesburg and also through Extension distance education system. The distance sessions start Jan. 25 at various Extension offices throughout the state, and the Hattiesburg sessions begin Jan. 28 at the Forrest County Extension office.
Topics will address financial management, market forecasting, marketing and research, deal-making and legal issues.
Registration is $100 per person. Individuals who have participated in previous Mississippi Women in Agriculture seminars have a special rate of $60. Download the registration form at msucares.com/womeninag and mail it with payment to Mississippi Women in Agriculture, Mississippi State University Extension Service, P.O. Box 9656, Mississippi State, MS 39762. Participants also can register by phone and pay with a credit card by calling (662) 325-3207. The deadline to register is Jan. 18.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Telepak strikes another branding deal with C Spire
- South's oldest casino to reopen as Golden Nugget
- At age 17, ‘the flagpole kid’ is already a business success story
- School superintendent terminated after party funds, travel questions
- C Spire launches new WiFi On app for Android-powered phones
- Doctor appeals Medicaid, Medicare fraud conviction
- Airline announces new service at Oxford
- Appeals panel rules against town in race discrimination case
- Entrepreneurs want ordinance change to add micro-brewery