Extension to offer NxLevel program
HATTIESBURG — People wanting to start a business or generate more profit in an existing one can participate in a seminar series the Mississippi State University Extension Service is providing through an entrepreneurial network.
Extension will present NxLevel for Entrepreneurs, a training module from NxLevel Education that empowers men and women to be better decision-makers and managers. The program is offered through Mississippi Women in Agriculture, a program of the Southern Rural Development Center.
The seminars will be offered live in Hattiesburg and also through Extension distance education system. The distance sessions start Jan. 25 at various Extension offices throughout the state, and the Hattiesburg sessions begin Jan. 28 at the Forrest County Extension office.
Topics will address financial management, market forecasting, marketing and research, deal-making and legal issues.
Registration is $100 per person. Individuals who have participated in previous Mississippi Women in Agriculture seminars have a special rate of $60. Download the registration form at msucares.com/womeninag and mail it with payment to Mississippi Women in Agriculture, Mississippi State University Extension Service, P.O. Box 9656, Mississippi State, MS 39762. Participants also can register by phone and pay with a credit card by calling (662) 325-3207. The deadline to register is Jan. 18.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Locker doors opening for Clinton inventor after ‘Shark Tank’
- Barbour to lead Butler Snow economic development firm
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- (UPDATE) Judge rules on Google request on attorney general inquiry
- Delta State conference brings renowned speakers