Alliston named year’s best
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 14,2009
Amanda Alliston, marketing and community relations assistant for Health Management Associates-Mississippi Division, has been awarded the Junior Professional of the Year for 2009 by the Mississippi Hospital Association’s (MHA’s) Society for Health Care Marketing and Public Relations. Alliston has been employed with HMA since 2002. She graduated from the University of Southern Mississippi in 2007 with a B.A. in advertising and a minor in marketing. She resides in Florence with her son Hayden, 8.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mississippi no longer has highest unemployment rate in nation
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- McDaniel cites Gunn's challenge in his attempt to overturn loss to Cochran
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- HCC works deal with MSU Extension Service for land to expand
- UPDATE — David Watkins says JRA left him in dark about HUD's Farish St. involvement
- Report: Mississippi has worst child poverty rate in U.S.
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- Education leaders applying for $15M in grants for pre-kindergarten program