Alliston named year’s best
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 14,2009
Amanda Alliston, marketing and community relations assistant for Health Management Associates-Mississippi Division, has been awarded the Junior Professional of the Year for 2009 by the Mississippi Hospital Association’s (MHA’s) Society for Health Care Marketing and Public Relations. Alliston has been employed with HMA since 2002. She graduated from the University of Southern Mississippi in 2007 with a B.A. in advertising and a minor in marketing. She resides in Florence with her son Hayden, 8.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- George’s Girls put shopping skills to work
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county
- MSU Foundation names five new members
- Crowded field lines up for Jackson mayoral election
- Justice Department files complaint against tax preparer
- Another fiberhood qualifies for C Spire 1-gigabit Internet service
- Cochran questions nominee concerning Stanford ponzi scheme
- Report: State's emergency care ranks highest in Southeast