Alliston named year’s best
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 14,2009
Amanda Alliston, marketing and community relations assistant for Health Management Associates-Mississippi Division, has been awarded the Junior Professional of the Year for 2009 by the Mississippi Hospital Association’s (MHA’s) Society for Health Care Marketing and Public Relations. Alliston has been employed with HMA since 2002. She graduated from the University of Southern Mississippi in 2007 with a B.A. in advertising and a minor in marketing. She resides in Florence with her son Hayden, 8.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal