Alliston named year’s best
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 14,2009
Amanda Alliston, marketing and community relations assistant for Health Management Associates-Mississippi Division, has been awarded the Junior Professional of the Year for 2009 by the Mississippi Hospital Association’s (MHA’s) Society for Health Care Marketing and Public Relations. Alliston has been employed with HMA since 2002. She graduated from the University of Southern Mississippi in 2007 with a B.A. in advertising and a minor in marketing. She resides in Florence with her son Hayden, 8.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Andrew Adams helps grow Addicus
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Dak Prescott's autograph fetches a pretty penny
- Grand juries charge seven with election violations
- Butler Snow names Crockoft new office director
- Farm theft investigation recovers $200K in stolen equipment
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image