Alliston named year’s best
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 14,2009
Amanda Alliston, marketing and community relations assistant for Health Management Associates-Mississippi Division, has been awarded the Junior Professional of the Year for 2009 by the Mississippi Hospital Association’s (MHA’s) Society for Health Care Marketing and Public Relations. Alliston has been employed with HMA since 2002. She graduated from the University of Southern Mississippi in 2007 with a B.A. in advertising and a minor in marketing. She resides in Florence with her son Hayden, 8.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- 2014 a good year for filmmaking in Mississippi
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- (UPDATED — BREAKING NEWS) American Specialty Alloys won’t locate $1.2B mill in Mississippi
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life