Anderson book now on shelves
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 14,2009
Nancy Anderson, a Mississippi College business professor and small-business owner, has written a new book, providing sound money management advice to folks facing their fears as the nation’s recession stretches into 2010. Retailing for $14.95 and arriving in stores just in time for Christmas, her book – “Tough Talk for Tough Times: Real Conversations for Real People About Money and Finance” – is published by Quail Ridge Press of Brandon.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Attorney McRae challenging Miss. treasurer in GOP primary
- Judge names receiver for KiOR plant, but tax payment unclear
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement
- Rival plans filed to end Cleveland schools federal oversight
- Choctaws' new hospital nearing completion
- Tommy Robertson indicted on five counts of embezzlement
- Ecolab reducing Columbus workforce
- Production under way at Grammer AG in Tupelo
- State's ventures into alt-fuel markets net few jobs