Anderson book now on shelves
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 14,2009
Nancy Anderson, a Mississippi College business professor and small-business owner, has written a new book, providing sound money management advice to folks facing their fears as the nation’s recession stretches into 2010. Retailing for $14.95 and arriving in stores just in time for Christmas, her book – “Tough Talk for Tough Times: Real Conversations for Real People About Money and Finance” – is published by Quail Ridge Press of Brandon.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- TVA president/CEO Johnson tours Techumseh, Yokohama plants
- Sawtimber, pulpwood markets improving, but challenges remain
- News The Way You Want It!
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip