Anderson book now on shelves
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 14,2009
Nancy Anderson, a Mississippi College business professor and small-business owner, has written a new book, providing sound money management advice to folks facing their fears as the nation’s recession stretches into 2010. Retailing for $14.95 and arriving in stores just in time for Christmas, her book – “Tough Talk for Tough Times: Real Conversations for Real People About Money and Finance” – is published by Quail Ridge Press of Brandon.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Senate passes teacher pay raise legislation
- Lawmakers debating alternative to Medicaid expansion
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- The First acquiring Alabama bank in cash/stock deal
- Todd Smith's Spin Cycle — Not milk! It’s end of era for milk industry’s iconic ‘Got Milk?’ campaign
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- District at Eastover takes shape with financing in place, tenant signings under way
- MBJ's Businesswoman of the Year never expected her career to take this path
- Mississippi ag aviation plays a critical role in production and profitability