Anderson book now on shelves
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 14,2009
Nancy Anderson, a Mississippi College business professor and small-business owner, has written a new book, providing sound money management advice to folks facing their fears as the nation’s recession stretches into 2010. Retailing for $14.95 and arriving in stores just in time for Christmas, her book – “Tough Talk for Tough Times: Real Conversations for Real People About Money and Finance” – is published by Quail Ridge Press of Brandon.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- Realtors chooses Nita Wingard
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- No debate, but Cochran and Childers lobby for votes for Senate
- Entergy agrees to cut $35M from its new rate plan
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Ford Foundation gives to UM for new science building
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete