Anderson book now on shelves
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 14,2009
Nancy Anderson, a Mississippi College business professor and small-business owner, has written a new book, providing sound money management advice to folks facing their fears as the nation’s recession stretches into 2010. Retailing for $14.95 and arriving in stores just in time for Christmas, her book – “Tough Talk for Tough Times: Real Conversations for Real People About Money and Finance” – is published by Quail Ridge Press of Brandon.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Prescott leads field for Conerly Trophy as state's best football player
- BILL CRAWFORD: Bryant’s tax cut won’t stop spending growth
- UM Chancellor Jones: Lymphoma treatment going well
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals