Bruno now cooking at Huntingtons
Huntingtons Grille has retained celebrity Chef Luis Bruno to take the award-winning restaurant to a new level. Bruno, former executive chef for two Mississippi governors’ administrations, brings his passion for a wide assortment of food and fun and healthy eating fresh from farm to table to the new Huntingtons Grille. Meanwhile, his arrival as Huntingtons’ director of culinary development has been widely anticipated, especially among his large following of Jackson residents.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal