Bruno now cooking at Huntingtons
Huntingtons Grille has retained celebrity Chef Luis Bruno to take the award-winning restaurant to a new level. Bruno, former executive chef for two Mississippi governors’ administrations, brings his passion for a wide assortment of food and fun and healthy eating fresh from farm to table to the new Huntingtons Grille. Meanwhile, his arrival as Huntingtons’ director of culinary development has been widely anticipated, especially among his large following of Jackson residents.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete
- Cochran calls on EPA for review of Yazoo Backwater Project
- State Sen. Gandy hospitalized in South America
- Camgian launches Internet of Things product called Egburt
- Former Mississippi First Lady Carroll Waller dies at 87
- Number of requests for general election absentee ballots roughly same as primary
- After string of losses, O'Hara sees himself as Senate 'protest vote'