Bruno now cooking at Huntingtons
Huntingtons Grille has retained celebrity Chef Luis Bruno to take the award-winning restaurant to a new level. Bruno, former executive chef for two Mississippi governors’ administrations, brings his passion for a wide assortment of food and fun and healthy eating fresh from farm to table to the new Huntingtons Grille. Meanwhile, his arrival as Huntingtons’ director of culinary development has been widely anticipated, especially among his large following of Jackson residents.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- Tallahatchie General’s listing on auditor’s ‘watchline’ an image set back, CEO says
- TVA president/CEO Johnson tours Techumseh, Yokohama plants
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Ex-city worker arrested on false pretense charge
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- Kelly Boutwell added, Jason Word promoted at MEC
- Cotton to take center stage during MSU summit
- BRENT CHRISTENSEN — Entrepreneurs: A vital fuel for Mississippi’s Economy