Bruno now cooking at Huntingtons
Huntingtons Grille has retained celebrity Chef Luis Bruno to take the award-winning restaurant to a new level. Bruno, former executive chef for two Mississippi governors’ administrations, brings his passion for a wide assortment of food and fun and healthy eating fresh from farm to table to the new Huntingtons Grille. Meanwhile, his arrival as Huntingtons’ director of culinary development has been widely anticipated, especially among his large following of Jackson residents.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Venture Tech merges with ISC, acquires SAT
- PSC's Brandon Presley calls in-state nuclear waste dump a 'harebrained scheme'
- Georgia-Pacific completes acquisition of SPG Holdings
- Community Bank names new officers
- Retired judge to hear McDaniel's challenge of primary loss to Cochran
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- C Spire, UM installing Wi-Fi network at Vaught-Hemingway Stadium
- Corps official: River needs larger ports, locks and dams
- Southern Bancorp to acquire Bank of Bolivar County