Bruno now cooking at Huntingtons
Huntingtons Grille has retained celebrity Chef Luis Bruno to take the award-winning restaurant to a new level. Bruno, former executive chef for two Mississippi governors’ administrations, brings his passion for a wide assortment of food and fun and healthy eating fresh from farm to table to the new Huntingtons Grille. Meanwhile, his arrival as Huntingtons’ director of culinary development has been widely anticipated, especially among his large following of Jackson residents.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Ex-state employee gets jail time for embezzling from school
- Madison's Christmas on Ice will not take place this year
- SPECIAL REPORT: Land may hold key to Jackson airport’s success
- Ex-judge disciplined, but not barred, by Supreme Court
- Gunn: State's GOP needs to heal after Senate primary battle
- SPECIAL REPORT: A savvy pro is sought for Jackson airport's CEO
- Bank welcomes Little
- USM Foundation sees second-highest fundraising total in history