Carlisle added at SMEPA
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 14,2009
Lynn Carlisle has joined South Mississippi Electric Power Association as regulatory affairs manager, responsible for overseeing federal regulatory and compliance issues. Carlisle served as general counsel for the Mississippi Public Service Commission for the past five years. In prior positions, she served as assistant attorney general assigned to Mississippi State Department of Health and as an assistant attorney general with for Hinds County.
A Tupelo native, Carlisle earned a bachelor’s degree from Mississippi State University and a juris doctorate from the University of Mississippi School of Law. She also completed certificated programs at utility rate schools at Michigan State University and New Mexico State University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- WILLOUGHBY: Mayo Flynt leads AT&T Mississippi by enjoying both work and workers
- 'Blue Economy' important for Mississippi's future
- J.McLaughlin to open in Highland Village next spring
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option