Carlisle added at SMEPA
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 14,2009
Lynn Carlisle has joined South Mississippi Electric Power Association as regulatory affairs manager, responsible for overseeing federal regulatory and compliance issues. Carlisle served as general counsel for the Mississippi Public Service Commission for the past five years. In prior positions, she served as assistant attorney general assigned to Mississippi State Department of Health and as an assistant attorney general with for Hinds County.
A Tupelo native, Carlisle earned a bachelor’s degree from Mississippi State University and a juris doctorate from the University of Mississippi School of Law. She also completed certificated programs at utility rate schools at Michigan State University and New Mexico State University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- 2014 a good year for filmmaking in Mississippi
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life