Carlisle added at SMEPA
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 14,2009
Lynn Carlisle has joined South Mississippi Electric Power Association as regulatory affairs manager, responsible for overseeing federal regulatory and compliance issues. Carlisle served as general counsel for the Mississippi Public Service Commission for the past five years. In prior positions, she served as assistant attorney general assigned to Mississippi State Department of Health and as an assistant attorney general with for Hinds County.
A Tupelo native, Carlisle earned a bachelor’s degree from Mississippi State University and a juris doctorate from the University of Mississippi School of Law. She also completed certificated programs at utility rate schools at Michigan State University and New Mexico State University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- Realtors chooses Nita Wingard
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- No debate, but Cochran and Childers lobby for votes for Senate
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- Entergy agrees to cut $35M from its new rate plan
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Ford Foundation gives to UM for new science building
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete