Carlisle added at SMEPA
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 14,2009
Lynn Carlisle has joined South Mississippi Electric Power Association as regulatory affairs manager, responsible for overseeing federal regulatory and compliance issues. Carlisle served as general counsel for the Mississippi Public Service Commission for the past five years. In prior positions, she served as assistant attorney general assigned to Mississippi State Department of Health and as an assistant attorney general with for Hinds County.
A Tupelo native, Carlisle earned a bachelor’s degree from Mississippi State University and a juris doctorate from the University of Mississippi School of Law. She also completed certificated programs at utility rate schools at Michigan State University and New Mexico State University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Hood clarifies opinion on open-carry gun law
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- Town given Obamacare insurance break, but faces additional costs in 2015
- Alumni-couple donate $12.3M to Mississippi State
- Officials hand mayor projects list totaling $57.7M
- Public meeting called to mull future of convention center
- Court to hear case involving alligators and ExxonMobil