Carlisle added at SMEPA
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 14,2009
Lynn Carlisle has joined South Mississippi Electric Power Association as regulatory affairs manager, responsible for overseeing federal regulatory and compliance issues. Carlisle served as general counsel for the Mississippi Public Service Commission for the past five years. In prior positions, she served as assistant attorney general assigned to Mississippi State Department of Health and as an assistant attorney general with for Hinds County.
A Tupelo native, Carlisle earned a bachelor’s degree from Mississippi State University and a juris doctorate from the University of Mississippi School of Law. She also completed certificated programs at utility rate schools at Michigan State University and New Mexico State University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Mississippi judge dismisses lawsuit seeking to overturn Sen. Cochran's GOP primary win
- Judge expected to rule today on McDaniel's challenge of loss to Cochran
- Isle of Capri reports decreased in-state revenues; experiencing 'market pressures'
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- Circuit clerks question how to get records to McDaniel's trial
- Chefs John Folse and Rick Tramonto are dotting every ‘i’ and crossing every ‘t’ in the development of Seafood R’evolution, which is set to open in November