Chinn named to Advisory Board
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 14,2009
Mark Chinn is one of 11 attorneys from Canada and the United States selected to serve on the National Advisory Board for Divorce Magazine. Chinn has written over 30 articles and is the author or co-author of four books and three manuals.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement
- Tommy Robertson indicted on five counts of embezzlement
- BILL CRAWFORD — More jobs, but fewer with jobs, huh?
- Despite obstacles, craft beer industry growing
- ANITA MODAK-TRURAN — Mississippi’s motion picture renaissance
- Finding your flexible space — Regus banks on high demand for customizable work spaces
- Miss. children's hospital plans $150 million expansion
- Watch out for wildlife while driving on roads, highways
- State's ventures into alt-fuel markets net few jobs