Chinn named to Advisory Board
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 14,2009
Mark Chinn is one of 11 attorneys from Canada and the United States selected to serve on the National Advisory Board for Divorce Magazine. Chinn has written over 30 articles and is the author or co-author of four books and three manuals.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Conservator: Schools had too many employees
- Lost Pizza discovered — Restaurateurs begin franchising
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- Study says state sacrificing billions of dollars, 20,000 jobs in refusing Medicaid expansion
- PSC unanimously rejects Entergy-ITC proposed merger
- Keeping our eye on ... Laurel Donahoo
- Company mulling plan to build new pipeline
- Omega Protein shifting vessels to Mississippi
- Bankrupt Simply Wheelz chooses prevailing bidder for assets