Chinn named to Advisory Board
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 14,2009
Mark Chinn is one of 11 attorneys from Canada and the United States selected to serve on the National Advisory Board for Divorce Magazine. Chinn has written over 30 articles and is the author or co-author of four books and three manuals.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Locker doors opening for Clinton inventor after ‘Shark Tank’
- DAVID DALLAS: Tax slasher productions comes to Mississippi
- Status of some bills in the Mississippi Legislature
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- Barbour to lead Butler Snow economic development firm
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- BILL CRAWFORD: Gunn steals tax cut spotlight
- Bill would make only 1 hospital follow open-meetings act
- Columbus-built Airbus gets FAA airworthiness approval