Dunbar makes ‘Super Lawyers’
Jack Dunbar of the Oxford law firm of Holcomb Dunbar, has been recognized as one of the top 50 attorneys in Mississippi by Super Lawyers, a nationally recognized guide to outstanding attorneys. The publication also recognizes him as one of the top attorneys in the General Litigation and Personal Injury Defense categories for the Mid-South Region of Mississippi, Arkansas and Tennessee.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- UPDATED: Jackson agrees to repay HUD $1.5 million for Farish Street blunders
- Gov. Bryant intervening in same-sex couple's divorce
- Vicksburg mayor marries during lunch break
- City leaders vote against offering insurance to one adult, possibly same-sex partner
- Mississippi River mayors announce 'seed money' for waterfront developments
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- School superintendent says he never intended to hire wife's uncle, but recommended him
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015