ERDC adds Thompson, Sanchez
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 14,2009
Wendy Thompson has been selected as the U.S. Army Engineer Research and Development Center’s (ERDC’s) new regional information officer (RIO) under the Corps of Engineers Corporation Information (CECI). Thompson began her ERDC career in the Coastal and Hydraulics Laboratory in 1990 and spent 17 years in that lab before going to work for the Army Corps of Engineers Information Technology (ACE-IT) organization, located in ERDC’s Information Technology Laboratory. She most recently held the position of ERDC customer relations manager at ACE-IT.
In a separate item, Jose Sanchez was recently named deputy director of the Coastal and Hydraulics Laboratory (CHL) at the ERDC). Sanchez began his career at CHL in 1995, after spending time as the hydraulic specialist for the Puerto Rico Highway and Transportation Authority. He held a myriad of positions within the lab, including chief of the Harbors, Entrances and Structures Branch, until 2008, when he accepted his most recent position as chief of Asset Management at the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers headquarters in Washington, D.C.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- WILLOUGHBY: Mayo Flynt leads AT&T Mississippi by enjoying both work and workers
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years