Forman Perry attorneys make Super list
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 14,2009
Tags: Alan W. Perry, Forman Perry Watkins Krutz & Tardy LLP, Fred Krutz, Marcy B. Croft, Mid-South Super Lawyers, Phillip S. Sykes, Steven M. Hendrix, Thomas W. Tardy III, Tim Gray, Top 50 Mississippi Super Lawyers, Walter G. (Trey) Watkins III, Walter G. Watkins Jr.
Forman, Perry, Watkins, Krutz & Tardy, LLP, attorneys Alan W. Perry, Walter G. Watkins Jr. and Fred Krutz were recently selected among the Top 50 Mississippi Super Lawyers, as well as Mid-South Super Lawyers. Also selected as Mid-South Super Lawyers were Thomas W. Tardy III, Steven M. Hendrix and Phillip S. Sykes. Listed as Mid-South Super Lawyers Rising Stars were Marcy B. Croft, Tim Gray and Walter G. (Trey) Watkins III.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — Cannabis for the rest of us
- MARTY WISEMAN: The current racial strife and the failure to educate
- Source: Bryant has offered Glenn McCullough MDA job
- BILL CRAWFORD: Boyce takes hot spot as IHL commissioner
- Planters Bank promotes at 3 locations
- COMMERCIAL FINANCE 701: Loans disguised as government bonds (BOANs)
- (WITH VIDEO) Funding secured for Capitol Art Lofts in downtown Jackson
- Real Estate Forum panelists: Lenders, investors hungry for deals on residential rentals in Miss., elsewhere
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast