Forman Perry attorneys make Super list
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 14,2009
Tags: Alan W. Perry, Forman Perry Watkins Krutz & Tardy LLP, Fred Krutz, Marcy B. Croft, Mid-South Super Lawyers, Phillip S. Sykes, Steven M. Hendrix, Thomas W. Tardy III, Tim Gray, Top 50 Mississippi Super Lawyers, Walter G. (Trey) Watkins III, Walter G. Watkins Jr.
Forman, Perry, Watkins, Krutz & Tardy, LLP, attorneys Alan W. Perry, Walter G. Watkins Jr. and Fred Krutz were recently selected among the Top 50 Mississippi Super Lawyers, as well as Mid-South Super Lawyers. Also selected as Mid-South Super Lawyers were Thomas W. Tardy III, Steven M. Hendrix and Phillip S. Sykes. Listed as Mid-South Super Lawyers Rising Stars were Marcy B. Croft, Tim Gray and Walter G. (Trey) Watkins III.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Judge to hear from True the Vote as McDaniel attempts to overturn loss to Cochran
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill
- Google chooses Mad Genius as example of Internet use
- Two BancorpSouth mergers delayed by federal inquiries
- Health officials identify another case of chikungunya virus
- Biloxi council approves $29M contract for baseball stadium construction
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency
- Communities awarded national Main Street accreditation