Forman Perry attorneys make Super list
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 14,2009
Tags: Alan W. Perry, Forman Perry Watkins Krutz & Tardy LLP, Fred Krutz, Marcy B. Croft, Mid-South Super Lawyers, Phillip S. Sykes, Steven M. Hendrix, Thomas W. Tardy III, Tim Gray, Top 50 Mississippi Super Lawyers, Walter G. (Trey) Watkins III, Walter G. Watkins Jr.
Forman, Perry, Watkins, Krutz & Tardy, LLP, attorneys Alan W. Perry, Walter G. Watkins Jr. and Fred Krutz were recently selected among the Top 50 Mississippi Super Lawyers, as well as Mid-South Super Lawyers. Also selected as Mid-South Super Lawyers were Thomas W. Tardy III, Steven M. Hendrix and Phillip S. Sykes. Listed as Mid-South Super Lawyers Rising Stars were Marcy B. Croft, Tim Gray and Walter G. (Trey) Watkins III.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Drew Brees settles lawsuit alleging investment fraud
- Doctor convicted of using phony church for tax shelter
- Cochran's legal counsel asks Court to toss McDaniel's lawsuit
- Williams-Sonoma expanding, adding nearly 1,000 jobs
- Ex-Delta mayor indicted, accused of stealing city property
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015
- More than half-dozen groups file charter school applications
- Travis retiring as head of Mississippi World Trade Center
- State Rep. Patterson switches from Democrats to GOP