Forman Perry attorneys make Super list
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 14,2009
Tags: Alan W. Perry, Forman Perry Watkins Krutz & Tardy LLP, Fred Krutz, Marcy B. Croft, Mid-South Super Lawyers, Phillip S. Sykes, Steven M. Hendrix, Thomas W. Tardy III, Tim Gray, Top 50 Mississippi Super Lawyers, Walter G. (Trey) Watkins III, Walter G. Watkins Jr.
Forman, Perry, Watkins, Krutz & Tardy, LLP, attorneys Alan W. Perry, Walter G. Watkins Jr. and Fred Krutz were recently selected among the Top 50 Mississippi Super Lawyers, as well as Mid-South Super Lawyers. Also selected as Mid-South Super Lawyers were Thomas W. Tardy III, Steven M. Hendrix and Phillip S. Sykes. Listed as Mid-South Super Lawyers Rising Stars were Marcy B. Croft, Tim Gray and Walter G. (Trey) Watkins III.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- State Sen. Gandy hospitalized in South America
- Cochran calls on EPA for review of Yazoo Backwater Project
- Camgian launches Internet of Things product called Egburt
- After string of losses, O'Hara sees himself as Senate 'protest vote'
- Number of requests for general election absentee ballots roughly same as primary
- Former Mississippi First Lady Carroll Waller dies at 87