Forman Perry attorneys make Super list
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 14,2009
Tags: Alan W. Perry, Forman Perry Watkins Krutz & Tardy LLP, Fred Krutz, Marcy B. Croft, Mid-South Super Lawyers, Phillip S. Sykes, Steven M. Hendrix, Thomas W. Tardy III, Tim Gray, Top 50 Mississippi Super Lawyers, Walter G. (Trey) Watkins III, Walter G. Watkins Jr.
Forman, Perry, Watkins, Krutz & Tardy, LLP, attorneys Alan W. Perry, Walter G. Watkins Jr. and Fred Krutz were recently selected among the Top 50 Mississippi Super Lawyers, as well as Mid-South Super Lawyers. Also selected as Mid-South Super Lawyers were Thomas W. Tardy III, Steven M. Hendrix and Phillip S. Sykes. Listed as Mid-South Super Lawyers Rising Stars were Marcy B. Croft, Tim Gray and Walter G. (Trey) Watkins III.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Prescott leads field for Conerly Trophy as state's best football player
- County to ask if it can use unspent hurricane recovery money
- BILL CRAWFORD: Bryant’s tax cut won’t stop spending growth
- UM Chancellor Jones: Lymphoma treatment going well