Governor’s Award recipients honored
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 14,2009
Teri Gautier, president and CEO of Pharmaceutical Trade Services Inc. (PTSI), was honored with the 2009 Governor’s Award for Excellence in Exporting in the Service Sector. And, Suzanne Huber, president and CEO of Keith Huber Inc. was honored with the 2009 Governor’s Award for Excellence in Exporting in the Manufacturing Sector
Other award recipients were Dr. Ally Mack, dean of the Division of International Programs at Jackson State University, for Excellence in Trade Education, and Doug and Susan Williams, Kalalou, received the Tozzoli International Business Leadership Award.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- UPDATED: House subcommittee tosses discrimination elements from religious freedom bill
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- Quapaw Canoe Company gains legislative support in battle with tax department
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute
- The link between education and economic development
- District at Eastover takes shape with financing in place, tenant signings under way
- Expeditors working out logistics to open Jackson office next month