Perry new chamber leader
The Madison County Chamber of Commerce recently announced Kasey Perry as new executive director. Perry replaces Dianne Dyar, who left the Madison County Chamber of Commerce in September to pursue other professional opportunities.
Prior to her position at the chamber, Perry served as the senior sales manager of tourism development for the Baton Rouge (La.) Area Convention and Visitors Bureau (BRACVB). Before her association with the BRACVB, she was an owner and managing partner for MPower Group, LLC, a management consulting firm for small businesses, associations, municipalities and nonprofits. During her time there, she served as the associate executive director of the Microbusiness Enterprise Corporation of Ascension Parish and the executive director of the Baton Rouge Hospitality Management Association.
Perry received a bachelor of science degree in marketing from Louisiana State University in 2000. She is married to Donavan Perry, a native of South Africa. They have a son, Benjamin, 1.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Perry new chamber leader”
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Judge gets more time to fight efforts to remove him from office
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Andrew Adams helps grow Addicus
- Coast cleanup nets 1,600 bags of trash — and a watermelon patch
- State's bad bridges continue to raise concerns among officials
- Number of visitors to Natchez Trace makes big jump
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image
- Epidemiologist: State's hospitals can identify, isolate Ebola cases
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics