Perry new chamber leader
The Madison County Chamber of Commerce recently announced Kasey Perry as new executive director. Perry replaces Dianne Dyar, who left the Madison County Chamber of Commerce in September to pursue other professional opportunities.
Prior to her position at the chamber, Perry served as the senior sales manager of tourism development for the Baton Rouge (La.) Area Convention and Visitors Bureau (BRACVB). Before her association with the BRACVB, she was an owner and managing partner for MPower Group, LLC, a management consulting firm for small businesses, associations, municipalities and nonprofits. During her time there, she served as the associate executive director of the Microbusiness Enterprise Corporation of Ascension Parish and the executive director of the Baton Rouge Hospitality Management Association.
Perry received a bachelor of science degree in marketing from Louisiana State University in 2000. She is married to Donavan Perry, a native of South Africa. They have a son, Benjamin, 1.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Perry new chamber leader”
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Tanger Outlets involved in Southaven project
- DAVID DALLAS: Who in the Hell are We?
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- J.McLaughlin to open in Highland Village next spring
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- New Mississippi state highway map is available for the public
- Analysts hail BancorpSouth stock buyback as ‘handsome’ reward for shareholders