Perry new chamber leader
The Madison County Chamber of Commerce recently announced Kasey Perry as new executive director. Perry replaces Dianne Dyar, who left the Madison County Chamber of Commerce in September to pursue other professional opportunities.
Prior to her position at the chamber, Perry served as the senior sales manager of tourism development for the Baton Rouge (La.) Area Convention and Visitors Bureau (BRACVB). Before her association with the BRACVB, she was an owner and managing partner for MPower Group, LLC, a management consulting firm for small businesses, associations, municipalities and nonprofits. During her time there, she served as the associate executive director of the Microbusiness Enterprise Corporation of Ascension Parish and the executive director of the Baton Rouge Hospitality Management Association.
Perry received a bachelor of science degree in marketing from Louisiana State University in 2000. She is married to Donavan Perry, a native of South Africa. They have a son, Benjamin, 1.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Perry new chamber leader”
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- ‘Little Boogaloo’ Eden Brent happy singing the blues
- Hole-by-hole look at Sanderson Farms Championship course at CCJ
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal