Perry new chamber leader
The Madison County Chamber of Commerce recently announced Kasey Perry as new executive director. Perry replaces Dianne Dyar, who left the Madison County Chamber of Commerce in September to pursue other professional opportunities.
Prior to her position at the chamber, Perry served as the senior sales manager of tourism development for the Baton Rouge (La.) Area Convention and Visitors Bureau (BRACVB). Before her association with the BRACVB, she was an owner and managing partner for MPower Group, LLC, a management consulting firm for small businesses, associations, municipalities and nonprofits. During her time there, she served as the associate executive director of the Microbusiness Enterprise Corporation of Ascension Parish and the executive director of the Baton Rouge Hospitality Management Association.
Perry received a bachelor of science degree in marketing from Louisiana State University in 2000. She is married to Donavan Perry, a native of South Africa. They have a son, Benjamin, 1.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Perry new chamber leader”
Top Posts & Pages
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Former DPS employees sentenced for selling bogus driver's licenses
- Researchers: Trapping, not hunting, best way to control wild hogs
- Realtors chooses Nita Wingard
- Entergy agrees to cut $35M from its new rate plan
- No debate, but Cochran and Childers lobby for votes for Senate