Perry new chamber leader
The Madison County Chamber of Commerce recently announced Kasey Perry as new executive director. Perry replaces Dianne Dyar, who left the Madison County Chamber of Commerce in September to pursue other professional opportunities.
Prior to her position at the chamber, Perry served as the senior sales manager of tourism development for the Baton Rouge (La.) Area Convention and Visitors Bureau (BRACVB). Before her association with the BRACVB, she was an owner and managing partner for MPower Group, LLC, a management consulting firm for small businesses, associations, municipalities and nonprofits. During her time there, she served as the associate executive director of the Microbusiness Enterprise Corporation of Ascension Parish and the executive director of the Baton Rouge Hospitality Management Association.
Perry received a bachelor of science degree in marketing from Louisiana State University in 2000. She is married to Donavan Perry, a native of South Africa. They have a son, Benjamin, 1.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Perry new chamber leader”
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Former Godwin CEO Danny Mitchell dies at 66
- Northrop Grumman lands $354M Air Force contract for Global Hawks
- MDOT: Work on I-269 is on schedule, several phases at halfway point
- More school districts join MAEP lawsuit brought by Musgrove
- Thousands of acres of Delta farmland to go on auction block
- Court tosses challenge to Miss. Silicon’s clean air permit
- S&P: State in top 10 in U.S. in sales tax dependency
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015