Reynolds named interim department head
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 14,2009
A weed scientist who has spent his career developing strategies to control agricultural crop pests has been named interim head of Mississippi State University’s Department of Plant and Soil Sciences. Dan Reynolds is a native of Dermott, Ark., and obtained his bachelor’s degree in agriculture at the University of Arkansas at Monticello, his master’s degree in agronomy at the University of Arkansas in Fayetteville and his doctorate in crop science at Oklahoma State University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- New law on taxing methods hailed as big win for businesses
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- MSU researchers develop timber-management software
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects
- News The Way You Want It!
- Coast has wave of worries as federally subsidized flood insurance nears end