Reynolds named interim department head
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 14,2009
A weed scientist who has spent his career developing strategies to control agricultural crop pests has been named interim head of Mississippi State University’s Department of Plant and Soil Sciences. Dan Reynolds is a native of Dermott, Ark., and obtained his bachelor’s degree in agriculture at the University of Arkansas at Monticello, his master’s degree in agronomy at the University of Arkansas in Fayetteville and his doctorate in crop science at Oklahoma State University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- Federal appeals court: State's abortion law is unconstitutional
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three
- Court hits David Watkins with $600,000 order over Retro Metro issues