Reynolds named interim department head
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 14,2009
A weed scientist who has spent his career developing strategies to control agricultural crop pests has been named interim head of Mississippi State University’s Department of Plant and Soil Sciences. Dan Reynolds is a native of Dermott, Ark., and obtained his bachelor’s degree in agriculture at the University of Arkansas at Monticello, his master’s degree in agronomy at the University of Arkansas in Fayetteville and his doctorate in crop science at Oklahoma State University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Source: Bryant has offered Glenn McCullough MDA job
- (WITH VIDEO) Funding secured for Capitol Art Lofts in downtown Jackson
- PHIL HARDWICK: The third grade reading gate, book buddies and school principals
- COMMERCIAL FINANCE 701: Loans disguised as government bonds (BOANs)
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- College Board names Glenn Boyce as higher education chief
- TRANSITION AT THE MDA — Is Mississippi better off than it was 3 years ago?
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- THE SPIN CYCLE — Key results from Pew’s social media survey