Reynolds named interim department head
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 14,2009
A weed scientist who has spent his career developing strategies to control agricultural crop pests has been named interim head of Mississippi State University’s Department of Plant and Soil Sciences. Dan Reynolds is a native of Dermott, Ark., and obtained his bachelor’s degree in agriculture at the University of Arkansas at Monticello, his master’s degree in agronomy at the University of Arkansas in Fayetteville and his doctorate in crop science at Oklahoma State University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Ole Miss chancellor: Talks continue over job status
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Delta Health Alliance CEO Karen Fox under investigation for possible misuse of funds
- Law to bolster utilities’ economic development efforts gets mixed reactions