Williamson named vice chair
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 14,2009
Jonell B. Williamson of the law firm Baker, Donelson, Bearman, Caldwell & Berkowitz, P.C., has been appointed to serve as vice chair of the Payment & Reimbursement Interest Group for the American Bar Association (ABA) Health Law Section. Williamson, a shareholder in Baker Donelson’s Jackson office, concentrates her practice in healthcare. She serves as co-leader of the firm’s Health Care Government Investigations group and the Health Care Regulatory Task Force. Her experience includes healthcare compliance; Medicare and Medicaid reimbursement, provider enrollment, conditions of participation and regulatory matters; federal and state fraud and abuse laws, anti-referral laws and corporate practice of medicine laws; managed care; healthcare acquisitions and joint venture arrangements; and, public hospital and tax-exempt hospital issues.
Williamson has been listed in The Best Lawyers in America in the area of healthcare law since 2005.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Ole Miss chancellor: Talks continue over job status
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Delta Health Alliance CEO Karen Fox under investigation for possible misuse of funds
- Law to bolster utilities’ economic development efforts gets mixed reactions