Williamson named vice chair
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 14,2009
Jonell B. Williamson of the law firm Baker, Donelson, Bearman, Caldwell & Berkowitz, P.C., has been appointed to serve as vice chair of the Payment & Reimbursement Interest Group for the American Bar Association (ABA) Health Law Section. Williamson, a shareholder in Baker Donelson’s Jackson office, concentrates her practice in healthcare. She serves as co-leader of the firm’s Health Care Government Investigations group and the Health Care Regulatory Task Force. Her experience includes healthcare compliance; Medicare and Medicaid reimbursement, provider enrollment, conditions of participation and regulatory matters; federal and state fraud and abuse laws, anti-referral laws and corporate practice of medicine laws; managed care; healthcare acquisitions and joint venture arrangements; and, public hospital and tax-exempt hospital issues.
Williamson has been listed in The Best Lawyers in America in the area of healthcare law since 2005.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- George’s Girls put shopping skills to work
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county
- MSU Foundation names five new members
- Justice Department files complaint against tax preparer
- Crowded field lines up for Jackson mayoral election
- Another fiberhood qualifies for C Spire 1-gigabit Internet service
- Cochran questions nominee concerning Stanford ponzi scheme
- Report: State's emergency care ranks highest in Southeast