Williamson named vice chair
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 14,2009
Jonell B. Williamson of the law firm Baker, Donelson, Bearman, Caldwell & Berkowitz, P.C., has been appointed to serve as vice chair of the Payment & Reimbursement Interest Group for the American Bar Association (ABA) Health Law Section. Williamson, a shareholder in Baker Donelson’s Jackson office, concentrates her practice in healthcare. She serves as co-leader of the firm’s Health Care Government Investigations group and the Health Care Regulatory Task Force. Her experience includes healthcare compliance; Medicare and Medicaid reimbursement, provider enrollment, conditions of participation and regulatory matters; federal and state fraud and abuse laws, anti-referral laws and corporate practice of medicine laws; managed care; healthcare acquisitions and joint venture arrangements; and, public hospital and tax-exempt hospital issues.
Williamson has been listed in The Best Lawyers in America in the area of healthcare law since 2005.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- McDaniel delays decision on whether to appeal dismissal of lawsuit
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- More than a dozen school districts sue state over funding
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Woman found guilty of murder in buttocks injection case
- Bryant issues executive order to establish Delta water task force