Williamson named vice chair
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 14,2009
Jonell B. Williamson of the law firm Baker, Donelson, Bearman, Caldwell & Berkowitz, P.C., has been appointed to serve as vice chair of the Payment & Reimbursement Interest Group for the American Bar Association (ABA) Health Law Section. Williamson, a shareholder in Baker Donelson’s Jackson office, concentrates her practice in healthcare. She serves as co-leader of the firm’s Health Care Government Investigations group and the Health Care Regulatory Task Force. Her experience includes healthcare compliance; Medicare and Medicaid reimbursement, provider enrollment, conditions of participation and regulatory matters; federal and state fraud and abuse laws, anti-referral laws and corporate practice of medicine laws; managed care; healthcare acquisitions and joint venture arrangements; and, public hospital and tax-exempt hospital issues.
Williamson has been listed in The Best Lawyers in America in the area of healthcare law since 2005.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Former Godwin CEO Danny Mitchell dies at 66
- Northrop Grumman lands $354M Air Force contract for Global Hawks
- MDOT: Work on I-269 is on schedule, several phases at halfway point
- More school districts join MAEP lawsuit brought by Musgrove
- Thousands of acres of Delta farmland to go on auction block
- BLAKE WILSON: Danny Mitchell was a remarkable business leader, a better friend
- Court tosses challenge to Miss. Silicon’s clean air permit
- S&P: State in top 10 in U.S. in sales tax dependency