Williamson named vice chair
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 14,2009
Jonell B. Williamson of the law firm Baker, Donelson, Bearman, Caldwell & Berkowitz, P.C., has been appointed to serve as vice chair of the Payment & Reimbursement Interest Group for the American Bar Association (ABA) Health Law Section. Williamson, a shareholder in Baker Donelson’s Jackson office, concentrates her practice in healthcare. She serves as co-leader of the firm’s Health Care Government Investigations group and the Health Care Regulatory Task Force. Her experience includes healthcare compliance; Medicare and Medicaid reimbursement, provider enrollment, conditions of participation and regulatory matters; federal and state fraud and abuse laws, anti-referral laws and corporate practice of medicine laws; managed care; healthcare acquisitions and joint venture arrangements; and, public hospital and tax-exempt hospital issues.
Williamson has been listed in The Best Lawyers in America in the area of healthcare law since 2005.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- R.J. Allen ranked as fastest-growing company in Mississippi
- Senate election ballot approved as McDaniel's challenge continues
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- Judge moves McDaniel's lawsuit challenging loss to Cochran
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- DAVID DALLAS — Mississippi needs one university
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- Inspectors find 'hot work' was cause of fatal explosion at fish plant
- Ground broken for new Hattiesburg Clinic facility