Entergy gives more to organizations
Published: December 16,2009
ACROSS MISSISSIPPI — The Entergy Charitable Foundation has awarded final round grants for this year. The awards boost Entergy’s total grants year-to-date to more than $1.4 million in Mississippi.
The latest grant recipients are the Mississippi Delta TeachUp! pilot program, Voice of Calvary Ministries’ Pathway to Prosperity and Southwest Mississippi Community College.
The Entergy Charitable Foundation is a private, nonprofit foundation wholly funded by Entergy Corporation. The goal of the foundation is to support initiatives that help create and sustain thriving communities, with a special focus on low-income initiatives, educational and literacy programs and efforts to protect the environment.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- JACK WEATHERLY: Finding a house, defending a neighborhood, finding a voice
- Top 40 Under 40
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- MDA to close all its regional offices
- Top 40 Under 40 (digital magazine)