Entergy gives more to organizations
Published: December 16,2009
ACROSS MISSISSIPPI — The Entergy Charitable Foundation has awarded final round grants for this year. The awards boost Entergy’s total grants year-to-date to more than $1.4 million in Mississippi.
The latest grant recipients are the Mississippi Delta TeachUp! pilot program, Voice of Calvary Ministries’ Pathway to Prosperity and Southwest Mississippi Community College.
The Entergy Charitable Foundation is a private, nonprofit foundation wholly funded by Entergy Corporation. The goal of the foundation is to support initiatives that help create and sustain thriving communities, with a special focus on low-income initiatives, educational and literacy programs and efforts to protect the environment.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Longtime Biloxi mayor Holloway resigns
- Proposed ammo ban empties shelves
- DAVID DALLAS: Tax slasher productions comes to Mississippi
- (UPDATED — BREAKING NEWS) American Specialty Alloys won’t locate $1.2B mill in Mississippi
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- Status of some bills in the Mississippi Legislature
- Hattiesburg wastewater treatment system could cost $152M
- Events and Nominations