School becomes foundation partner
JACKSON — The Community Foundation of Greater Jackson recently welcomed its newest nonprofit partner, Magnolia Speech School, as it opened an endowment fund at the Foundation.
Director of the school Ann Sullivan said, “We are excited about working with the Community Foundation to grow our endowment. With this fund, we will ensure that Magnolia Speech School can continue its work and give children hope for years to come.”
Doug Boone, president and CEO of the Community Foundation added, “The Community Foundation looks forward to our partnership with Magnolia Speech School. It’s our privilege to help donors to our partners’ funds invest in the long-term growth of these organizations and our community.”
Magnolia Speech School joins 13 other nonprofit partners who have endowed or other funds with the foundation.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Click Boutique revives Hattiesburg downtown retail district
- KEEPING OUR EYE ON: Elizabeth Harris
- Nullification and interposition
- TROTTER: Social security claiming strategies
- Small business owners take picture perfect advantages with Instagram
- District at Eastover construction to start later this year
- Froyo y’all: Couple brings 'delicious' dessert to Delta
- Brown would make history if confirmed as judge