School becomes foundation partner
JACKSON — The Community Foundation of Greater Jackson recently welcomed its newest nonprofit partner, Magnolia Speech School, as it opened an endowment fund at the Foundation.
Director of the school Ann Sullivan said, “We are excited about working with the Community Foundation to grow our endowment. With this fund, we will ensure that Magnolia Speech School can continue its work and give children hope for years to come.”
Doug Boone, president and CEO of the Community Foundation added, “The Community Foundation looks forward to our partnership with Magnolia Speech School. It’s our privilege to help donors to our partners’ funds invest in the long-term growth of these organizations and our community.”
Magnolia Speech School joins 13 other nonprofit partners who have endowed or other funds with the foundation.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Andrew Adams helps grow Addicus
- Dak Prescott's autograph fetches a pretty penny
- Grand juries charge seven with election violations
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics
- Butler Snow names Crockoft new office director
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image
- Farm theft investigation recovers $200K in stolen equipment