School becomes foundation partner
JACKSON — The Community Foundation of Greater Jackson recently welcomed its newest nonprofit partner, Magnolia Speech School, as it opened an endowment fund at the Foundation.
Director of the school Ann Sullivan said, “We are excited about working with the Community Foundation to grow our endowment. With this fund, we will ensure that Magnolia Speech School can continue its work and give children hope for years to come.”
Doug Boone, president and CEO of the Community Foundation added, “The Community Foundation looks forward to our partnership with Magnolia Speech School. It’s our privilege to help donors to our partners’ funds invest in the long-term growth of these organizations and our community.”
Magnolia Speech School joins 13 other nonprofit partners who have endowed or other funds with the foundation.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal