Austin earns CMPE designation
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 21,2009
Peter G. Austin, MBA, CMPE, vice president of physician practices at Delta Regional Medical Center, has earned the professional designation of Certified Medical Practice Executive (CMPE) from the American College of Medical Practice Executives (ACMPE). Austin is originally from McComb, and received his bachelor of business administration in accounting from Millsaps College and his MBA from the University of Mississippi. He and his wife, Kathryn, currently reside in Greenville, where he has worked for Delta Regional Medical Center since July 2005.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Click Boutique revives Hattiesburg downtown retail district
- KEEPING OUR EYE ON: Elizabeth Harris
- Nullification and interposition
- TROTTER: Social security claiming strategies
- Small business owners take picture perfect advantages with Instagram
- District at Eastover construction to start later this year
- Froyo y’all: Couple brings 'delicious' dessert to Delta
- Court rules in clinic dispute involving St. Dominic, HMA