Austin earns CMPE designation
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 21,2009
Peter G. Austin, MBA, CMPE, vice president of physician practices at Delta Regional Medical Center, has earned the professional designation of Certified Medical Practice Executive (CMPE) from the American College of Medical Practice Executives (ACMPE). Austin is originally from McComb, and received his bachelor of business administration in accounting from Millsaps College and his MBA from the University of Mississippi. He and his wife, Kathryn, currently reside in Greenville, where he has worked for Delta Regional Medical Center since July 2005.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- Woman found guilty of murder in buttocks injection case
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- More than a dozen school districts sue state over funding
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Mike Morgan has calmness of mind