Austin earns CMPE designation
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 21,2009
Peter G. Austin, MBA, CMPE, vice president of physician practices at Delta Regional Medical Center, has earned the professional designation of Certified Medical Practice Executive (CMPE) from the American College of Medical Practice Executives (ACMPE). Austin is originally from McComb, and received his bachelor of business administration in accounting from Millsaps College and his MBA from the University of Mississippi. He and his wife, Kathryn, currently reside in Greenville, where he has worked for Delta Regional Medical Center since July 2005.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Former Godwin CEO Danny Mitchell dies at 66
- Margaritaville owner files for bankruptcy before landlord hearing
- Delta Council says condition of Highway 6 'of crisis dimensions'
- Northrop Grumman lands $354M Air Force contract for Global Hawks
- MDOT: Work on I-269 is on schedule, several phases at halfway point
- Severstal completes the sale of Columbus plant to Steel Dynamics
- More school districts join MAEP lawsuit brought by Musgrove
- Thousands of acres of Delta farmland to go on auction block