Austin earns CMPE designation
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 21,2009
Peter G. Austin, MBA, CMPE, vice president of physician practices at Delta Regional Medical Center, has earned the professional designation of Certified Medical Practice Executive (CMPE) from the American College of Medical Practice Executives (ACMPE). Austin is originally from McComb, and received his bachelor of business administration in accounting from Millsaps College and his MBA from the University of Mississippi. He and his wife, Kathryn, currently reside in Greenville, where he has worked for Delta Regional Medical Center since July 2005.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal