Austin earns CMPE designation
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 21,2009
Peter G. Austin, MBA, CMPE, vice president of physician practices at Delta Regional Medical Center, has earned the professional designation of Certified Medical Practice Executive (CMPE) from the American College of Medical Practice Executives (ACMPE). Austin is originally from McComb, and received his bachelor of business administration in accounting from Millsaps College and his MBA from the University of Mississippi. He and his wife, Kathryn, currently reside in Greenville, where he has worked for Delta Regional Medical Center since July 2005.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Watkins says JRA out to block him from Farish by repaying HUD $1.5M
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- State renews battle over water use with city of Memphis
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015